St Augustine anti-homeless group harasses StP community | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

St Augustine anti-homeless group harasses StP community

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeycalzone

Reaction score
Also this lady wants to buy you a sandwich.......
Screenshot_2019-02-20_16-57-09.png
Screenshot_2019-02-20_18-40-21.png

joeycalzone

Reaction score
I Actually believe it to be this person. Lisa Fortner is Wild Child. The last one shows how dumb they are. getting angry about the own fake post here. These people are literally nuts.

Screenshot_2019-02-20_16-52-49.png

Screenshot_2019-02-20_16-57-09.png

Screenshot_2019-02-20_17-00-05.png

Screenshot_2019-02-20_17-03-15.png

Screenshot_2019-02-20_17-04-12.png

Screenshot_2019-02-20_17-15-55.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
It's become clear to the staff (and i think obvious to anyone else reading this thread) that the user @WildChild is a fake account created by the facebook group "St. Augustine Vagrant Watch Group & Citizen Night Watch (Including SJC)" to scare poor people into avoiding coming to their city.

Obviously this is a pretty disgusting tactic taken on by people that have no real concept of what homelessness entails, and basically views people without traditional homes as scum and criminals.

This account obviously violates our rules, and has been banned.

In addition, one helpful user has provided us with multiple screen shots proving that members of this group have decided to engage in a harassment campaign against the StP website and it's community.

Because of this, we are asking anyone reading this to visit the following facebook groups and profiles and file a report to facebook for harassment/bullying:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/855325107979373/
https://www.facebook.com/julia.moody.54
http://facebook.com/lisa.y.blanchard

To anyone from this disgusting group reading this, I want to make it very clear that this kind of harassment will not be tolerated in any form, and any future attempt at similar tactics will just result in further reports to facebook.

if you're coming to this post directly from social media, scroll up through the previous posts to see the whole story.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 8978

If we can get the direct link to that page/group so we can all report it, that would be fucking dope! If Facebook gets only one report, they would think it's not serious. If they get several reports, then they'll believe it is serious!

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
If we can get the direct link to that page/group so we can all report it, that would be fucking dope! If Facebook gets only one report, they would think it's not serious. If they get several reports, then they'll believe it is serious!

the link is directly above in my last post....

D

Deleted member 24579

Reported the group just now. But not sure how to proceed on the two individuals. There wasn't really anything reportable I could find on their personal pages, and I can't see anything they posted on the group, since it's a closed group.

BusGypsy

Reaction score
wow. an entire hate group for homeless people. Maybe we should respond in like and invade THEIR page. also, dox?

• Disagree
Reactions: EphemeralStick
D

Deleted member 8978

And I just reported their GoFundMe campaign using the following statement (I pray to God I hope I said it right):

According to recent events before or during the start of this campaign, the organizer works for a group that is known to be an anti-homeless group that takes unnecessary advantages against those in St. Augustine, Florida (and abroad) that are homeless. The group is also cited by others for disorderly conduct toward homeless individuals - which include harassment, bullying, hate speech, wrongful legal threatening (reporting, arresting, etc.), disturbing the peace, and scaring individuals into avoid entering the city. This explains to me the fact that they have absolutely no respect for anyone, whether rich or poor and whether one has a house or not.

Additionally, one of the members of the group decided to use the Facebook platform to stalk, bully, plot against, and harass several members of our website, Squat the Planet by using a fake username - which was later banned by the staff.

We do have evidence to back that up also:

See https://squattheplanet.com/threads/...roup-harasses-stp-community.37659/post-272537

As a representative of Squat the Planet, I have written and explained this report to the best of my knowledge and in good faith. You may have other representatives from StP reporting this campaign as well. I hope this will guide you in any decision to retract and/or suspend this campaign.

Steve Oscar

If GoFundMe receives additional reports, it could help them get a better view of what this Night Ranger group really is and make the right decision to shut down its campaign.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads