So, what ya'll think about having kids? | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

So, what ya'll think about having kids?

MFB

Reaction score
I loved a girl who had a son, I would take the him to the park and take him on rides in his lil bike chair thingy. Never in my life have I had so many babes smile at me then when I was with that lil dood.

@Juan Derlust You didnt consider a bikini at a funeral poor form?

• Love It
Reactions: Juan Derlust

MFB

Reaction score
@Juan Derlust No way Juanse'! No baiting, twas merely an observation.

It was funny though, as her and I have both dark hair and features and her lil dood had blond hair and blue eyes.
We would be out playing family and some old woman would inevitably come up and say how cute he was and "where in the world did he get that blond hair?"
Cammi would answer "his father has blond hair"
Then the woman would look at me confused, I'd see the light go off in her head, the a look of disaproval at us for living in sin like we were.

• Best of Luck!

MFB

Reaction score
Testament to the testicle.
Brodie wins!

Really enjoying this colluquy of cum.

But I agree, have the kid. Its hard for people to wrap thier head around doing something until they see an example of someone of thier same vien do it. Sometimes we need something or someone to reference.

MFB

Reaction score
@Juan Derlust Am I right to assume you were zipper challenged?

and.

of course you had more fun with the ability to tongue dem gums!
Cutie.

MFB

Reaction score
Ill play good cop.

You'll always have tasty gummy snacks and your wifes boobs would get huge.

wokofshame

Reaction score
Website
www.weather.gov
I've had a little stepkid that calls me Daddy for about a year now. Do I miss boosting, riding trains and hopping fences? Sure, but my life now is more rewarding.
Go for it, there are too many stupid ignorant overfed reactionary mouth-breathers breeding (the majority?) I think we forget that radicals/punks etc procreating can be a good agent for change of some sort.

BradKajukenbo

Reaction score
I've had a little stepkid that calls me Daddy for about a year now. Do I miss boosting, riding trains and hopping fences? Sure, but my life now is more rewarding.
Go for it, there are too many stupid ignorant overfed reactionary mouth-breathers breeding (the majority?) I think we forget that radicals/punks etc procreating can be a good agent for change of some sort.

I couldn't agree more. I raised my twin boys pretty much on my own since they were 2. I can say that the reward I get is far greater then what I gave up in my life before they were born.

Barf

Staff member
Reaction score
Rafflesia...?? Is your wifes name?? Was going to name my first born after my mom Frankie...but Rafflesia, I like it!

Rafflesia and Barf(those are our street names).

Did you know a rafflesia is a giant flower, and when it blooms it smells like shit?

Google it, man.

It really is a pretty flower. A stinky one, but pretty.

Our love was written in the stars.

Our son is an OG love child.

Make sure you eat her ass.

And I'll get on the band wagon that your wife is smoking hot.

roughdraft

Reaction score
Make sure you eat her ass.

i'd say this is one of the most important things indeed - as far as a happy woman producing a happy baby, this sounds to be on par with playing classical music while the baby is in the womb, it's known to make them smarter, healthier, more confident - sugar spice and everything nice

Barf

Staff member
Reaction score
That was a really neat experience, reading/singing to him in the womb.

No confederate

No kkk

Fuck that shit

That shit is lame

Fuck rebel flags

And lynyrd skynyrd

• Love It

Older Than Dirt

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
When one of my few living friends, a woman married to another woman (who does not like labels), told me a few years back that she and the wife wanted have a baby, i said to her "You girls do realize that no matter how hard you try, it just won't work, right?" She punched me in the stomach.

I told that story at their baby shower, and expressed my gratification that the fervor of their love had overcome the so-called "facts of life". Got a round of applause from many women, i was one of two men present. Their boy is 4 now.

Older Than Dirt

Banned
Reaction score
I believe a turkey baster, and some jizz from a friend, may have been involved. Not me- they are both Puerto Rican and very good-looking, and so is the donor.

It is said that, on Father's Day each year, a giant turkey baster is carried down Seventh Avenue in Park Slope, Brooklyn.

Last edited:
  • Love It

Older Than Dirt

Banned
Reaction score
If you ever wondered how it is that lesbians have so many kids, now you know.

And the part about Park Slope having a giant turkey baster on Father's Day is an old joke, BTW. Though it might as well be true, Park Slope being an area noted for bourgeois lesbian child-rearing. My friends live in the South Bronx, i hasten to add, they are not that kind of girls.

Beegod Santana

Reaction score
Personally I've dated enough girls with kids that I no longer fear the concept like I did when I was younger. On the flip side though, I'm pretty happy I don't have kids at this point in my life. My family has a history of adoption and I always felt if I were to actually plan it out I'd go that way.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads