Slab City Living: Town run for supplies | Squat the Planet

Slab City Living: Town run for supplies

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Hey folks, I'm playing around with a few ideas for doing a video travel blog, so here's something I filmed and edited using nothing but my cell phone. I just covered my day running to town to get supplies for the Slab City library, so take a look and let me know what you think.

D

Deleted member 125

really nice video man, ide be interested in seeing more day to day shit around slab city. its a bit far west for me to go work wise anytime soon but its always been on my places to visit list.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
LOL I remember the cattle - oh man that smell went on for a while - and what we hit going up 101/1 was acres and acres of cabbage and brussell sprouts - harvest time. WHEW!! That was a superb totally rock my world event out there!!!

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
thanks folks, i've been experimenting with easier ways to do this, and it seems to be working well, so i think i'm going to try for a daily video blog and see how it goes. i'll try to keep it interesting!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads