Schwillam/Sirius/Dru/Sean/Audio/What the fuck Ever. | Page 3 | Squat the Planet

Schwillam/Sirius/Dru/Sean/Audio/What the fuck Ever.

Des

Reaction score
This person was living at the house I stay at and their same behavior stemmed it's ugly head, they are using heroin and drinking heavily again. They threw a punch at me and as a collective group the whole house made them leave today, that fucker shwilliam hasn't changed. They are manipulating and can't be trusted!
Cant forget praying on someone way younger than them

• Useful
Reactions: roughdraft

vajrabond

Reaction score
I was thinking it was pretty gross they were the one raising funds on Facebook for such housing projects in PDX given their track record. Hopefully it's their last bridge burned and they just fuck off.

Last edited:

EphemeralStick

Andie of the House of Queer
Reaction score
Wow @Engineer J Lupo, you were right on the money.

but two months down the road they're the same cunt and two months after that they're writing up another fancy "heartfelt" apology.
Almost two months exactly.

Furthermore,

This person was living at the house I stay at and their same behavior stemmed it's ugly head, they are using heroin and drinking heavily again. They threw a punch at me and as a collective group the whole house made them leave today, that fucker shwilliam hasn't changed. They are manipulating and can't be trusted!

So that's the other side of the story. He's been acting like a bleeding heart all over facebook. I figured some sort of falling out happened.

On the topic that @BikePunky brought up, @Raquel2018 have you guys been getting the money he's been raising on Facebook for y'alls house? Or is that a scam as well?

Reactions: Jimmy Beans

Des

Reaction score
Word on the street is dudes been run out of town but not before trying to steal their housemates gun and running off on some wingnut ass conspiracies that are hella toxic. @Raquel2018 could probably go into a bit more detail

• Useful
Reactions: roughdraft

Oddy

Reaction score
He is a spoilt brat and will not change. I'm sorry you had to deal with that and glad the people around you had your back. Don't give him anymore chances.

Reactions: Dmac

Oddy

Reaction score
I was thinking it was pretty gross they were the one raising funds on Facebook for such housing projects in PDX given their track record. Hopefully it's their last bridge burned and they just fuck off.
What's he doing on Facebook? Can you link it here? Sounds dodgy...

Des

Reaction score
This person seems to have deactivated his facebook account last night, so nothing can be linked.

There are some people who would really like to speak with him about the recent death of his roommate.
Dudes on some wingnut shit about the death of their roommate. My partner lived at that house for a bit for some fucking reason. Hes just trying to freak people out and be a fuck head

Reactions: japanarchist

Anagor

Reaction score
Website
anagortravelling.wordpress.com
Just one thought I wanna chip in ...

Drug addiction is no excuse for being an asshole.

I don't do what normally is referred to as drugs (I like to drink and I'm a nicotine addict, weed rarely) but I met many people in the last years who have a serious heroine habit/addiction.

Some of them became best friends I would trust with my life!

So on the one hand it is wrong to think you should never trust a junkie. On the other hand trying to excuse being an asshole with drug addiction is also not really valid.

Just my 2 cents ...

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
@EphemeralStick Yeah looks like I may have been right, hey? That's really unfortunate, I would have rather been wrong for everyone else's sake.

You got a bad name guy, I wouldn't wanna be ya. I guess that's why you got half a dozen or more names though innit? Burn bridges as Dru, guess I'll become Sean. Prey on underaged girls, yikes I better change my name to Audio and hopefully I'll shake that off. Burn another bridge, guess I'm Schwilliam now. Oh shit, fucked over someone else, maybe if I go by Serius my reputation won't follow me. It isn't working, Jack. Wrong fucking community, your time's up!

Alaska John

Reaction score
I can def agree I spent some time with this kid and a person named dragon who was his partner and queer identified back in 2016/2017 he was emotionally and verbally abusive and extremely manipulative, sexist, judgemental, and condescending

He is a chameleon to whoever he is trying to gain the trust of but it only lasts for so long before he cant help but go back to his old ways

Can only hope he finds sobriety and mental health treatment

Reactions: cbeansprout

Oddy

Reaction score
I can def agree I spent some time with this kid and a person named dragon who was his partner and queer identified back in 2016/2017 he was emotionally and verbally abusive and extremely manipulative

Yeah, dragon is the OP and I can confirm he treated them appallingly. He was in a relationship with me the whole time he was with them, and he said the most awful things about them to me and everyone he met whilst with me, even showed me pictures of their black eyes after fights and saying she was attacking him. Rather than admit to cheating he accused her of raping him (which is bullshit and @dumpsternavel I hope you don't mind me mentioning it). He always tries to find a way to manipulate every situation, to never to any responsibility for his actions, regardless of how much it hurts or endangers others.

Reactions: cbeansprout

marmar

Reaction score
Website
soundcloud.com
Whoa just reading all of the above made me think the dude is a typical psychopath. Really wise folk are the ones not buying his dramatic apologies post. Which was just wow, so typical of psycos like him. Seen all that before. For people who haven't tho, it can be tricky to recognize, psychopaths can manipulate people ingeniously. Not to sound like a doctor lol. Just glad this thread exists.

beersalt

Reaction score
Website
m.soundcloud.com
I also remember him using a facebook account under the name Andrew Supertramp, which still exists- but doesn't necessarily seem active.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads