Schwillam/Sirius/Dru/Sean/Audio/What the fuck Ever. | Page 5 | Squat the Planet

Schwillam/Sirius/Dru/Sean/Audio/What the fuck Ever.

Afa161pdx

Reaction score
Organizers from Seattle reached out to comrades in pdx asking about schwillam who was allegedly approaching groups at a mutual aid type event looking to connect and using “occupy ice” and other pdx protests as a way to show their experience.

allegedly they told the orgs up there that would be participating in the future mutual aid events but we’re not sure which ones or what groups they may be with.
Seattle organizers have been directed to this thread to look into it.

Last edited:
Reactions: beersalt

Des

Reaction score
Schwilliam is up in Seattle area.

Organizers from there reached out to comrades in pdx asking about them after they were approaching groups at a mutual aid type event looking to connect and using “occupy ice” and other pdx protests as a way to show their experience.

They told the orgs up there that would be participating in the future mutual aid events but we’re not sure which ones or what groups they may be with.
Seattle organizers have been directed to this thread to look into it.

Over the last year they have been ran out of Portland when confronted an unwelcome following all their harm including a death of their roommate following their constant abuse.

Another community member named Phoenix tragically died last year and I think that’s where the confusion came of people thinking that it was Schwilliam
I am directly connected to their survivors, as well as the roommate death 3 years ago and assisted with the logistics and aftermath of that tragedy. I was the one who originally tried to hold this monster accountable while they lied thru their teeth and went on to brutally r*pe other loved ones of mine. Nobody thought Phoenix's death was schwilliams and happened at different times. Phoenix was also a friend and comrade. Many of us believed schwilliam had killed themselves In Southern Oregon and unfortunately that appears to not be the case.

I'd respectfully ask that any further information about schwilliams whereabouts be shared with me directly before being posted on here at request of some of those directly harmed

• Useful
Reactions: 00kissmarrykick00

Throwaway5912

Reaction score
Okay, i didnt want to do but i had to make an account to call out a down right lie. This is schwilliam. Look, ive always been willing to admit and take responsibility for the awful shit i did to people. I was a drunk and an addict and i was abusive to multiple people and partners. But i have NEVER raped, sexually assaulted, or anything of the like, i have never even been accused of that til now. You are purposefully twisting the story and straight up making shit up. I have never raped anyone, i have never been accused of raping anyone til that post above me that im responding to. Also, encouraging me to kill myself really shows where your heart lies. You never wanted to see me get better or grow, you want me dead. Sorry bud. Im sober now, living a good life, and am still doing a lot of work on myself. Im not going to go into it here, because its not the place, but im a completely different person than I was those years ago.

I understand people are still upset and angry, but spreading false information is just straight up wrong. Anyone who reads this in the future, yes, i was an abusive asshole. 99.9% of the things in OPs post happened exactly like they said they did. Noone has ever said i raped them. This is false info.

Also idk where this shit about me killing myself is coming from, but i havent, and i dont plan to.

I have no issues taking responsibility for the things i did, but calling me a rapist is unacceptable and completely false.

Des

Reaction score
You are a fucking rapist. Full stop. My partner of multiple years is a vocal survivor against you.

You have been accused multiple times of this, I have said it directly to your face you disgusting piece of shit. Don't try to lie your way out of it agaon

Reactions: cicadidae

cicadidae

Reaction score
Okay, i didnt want to do but i had to make an account to call out a down right lie. This is schwilliam. Look, ive always been willing to admit and take responsibility for the awful shit i did to people. I was a drunk and an addict and i was abusive to multiple people and partners. But i have NEVER raped, sexually assaulted, or anything of the like, i have never even been accused of that til now. You are purposefully twisting the story and straight up making shit up. I have never raped anyone, i have never been accused of raping anyone til that post above me that im responding to. Also, encouraging me to kill myself really shows where your heart lies. You never wanted to see me get better or grow, you want me dead. Sorry bud. Im sober now, living a good life, and am still doing a lot of work on myself. Im not going to go into it here, because its not the place, but im a completely different person than I was those years ago.

I understand people are still upset and angry, but spreading false information is just straight up wrong. Anyone who reads this in the future, yes, i was an abusive asshole. 99.9% of the things in OPs post happened exactly like they said they did. Noone has ever said i raped them. This is false info.

Also idk where this shit about me killing myself is coming from, but i havent, and i dont plan to.

I have no issues taking responsibility for the things i did, but calling me a rapist is unacceptable and completely false.

Hey fuckface, so you rear your ugly head again. This comment is just another example of your incessant pattern of manipulation, lying, and dodging accountability. I actually commented on this thread a couple years ago about my experience, but I deleted it out of embarrassment and a false sense of guilt. Maybe reading this will jog your memory of what really happened.

Schwilliam and I met in Portland in 2018. They were transparent about the accusations against them, and I decided to give them the benefit of the doubt and try to help this person through the accountability process that many of our other community members were facilitating. Schwilliam is very charismatic and they know that and use it to their advantage. Perhaps against my better judgement, we started hooking up and hanging out frequently. Very quickly, it spiraled into something that was one of the most traumatic experiences of my life that I am still trying to heal from. There are a lot of things that I could go into detail here about the abuse and manipulation that Schwilliam/Dru/Gnar/all their other names put me through (and I did in my original post), but I'm gonna try to keep this concise. This is just the tip of the iceberg.

I learned pretty fast into hanging out with them that the best way to keep them from blowing up at me and guilt-tripping me about not giving them enough attention was to have sex with them. I'll admit that it was consensual at times, but I want to make it really clear that many other times it was used to just keep them from being upset with me. Raquel commented on this post a couple years ago about the fight at Nooch House; I was there. While they were screaming on the porch, I packed my stuff and was getting ready to leave through the back door. Schwilliam came in and saw my stuff packed, and said that it would make them "really, really angry" if I left. I felt pressured into staying and sleeping with them. I think that was the first night that I felt truly scared of them and realized the trouble I had fallen into.

Schwilliam, you raped me in 2019 while I was unconscious in my bed. That night, people had been partying at my place and you took me upstairs to my room. I remember waking up to it happening and feeling so confused but I was too fucked up to tell you to stop. Actually, the next morning, you asked something like, "By the way, you don't feel like I raped you or anything last night, right?" My roommate told me the next morning that Vince had even said while you were taking me upstairs that something bad was going to happen. People at the house knew it was happening and didn't help me. Fuck you and them. I didn't want to believe that it happened. For a while I told myself that it was a misunderstanding on my part. But there is no denying that you raped me in my own bed while I was passed out on benzos and booze. The only thing you had that night was a box of wine, and you knew what you were doing.

It all came to a head one night in August 2019 when they were screaming at me over the phone for hanging out with my then partner instead of them. They were screaming names at me, calling me a piece of shit, that I was worth nothing, all because I wasn't giving them my undivided attention. This went on for a couple of hours before they threatened to kill themself. I was begging them not to while I listened to them climb the lombard bridge and try to jump off in front of the oncoming train. Unfortunately for everyone, they missed. They showed up to my house a few hours later and I essentially nursed them back to health for a few days. I can still vividly hear that phone call. Being made to listen to that was more traumatizing than I can put into words. I knew then that I needed to get out of this. By the next month, they had fucked off to Florida to live with their mom. I told them over text that they had hurt me and I wanted them out of my life. I blocked them and haven't seen or heard from them since, until now.

Schwilliam, or whatever you call yourself these days, you are a rapist.

I believe that people can change and grow for the better, but not you. You have consistently proved the opposite for yourself. I don't want accountability anymore; I want you to suffer like you have made so many others suffer. You haven't changed. Same snake, different skin. Fuck you.

• Angry
Reactions: beersalt

beersalt

Reaction score
Website
m.soundcloud.com
To this day the former owner of one of the dogs Sirius abandoned, is contacting me because he personally directed them to me. It's been 6 YEARS FOLX since I made the mistake of fucking with that kid. And not only does the trauma of being held hostage, and sexually/emotionally manipulated, and beat by him still find me, but other fucking psychos have tried to co-erce me into meeting up with them so they can jump me and steal my dog. He's the shit bag that just.gets.shittier.

Reactions: Dmac

Raquel2018

Reaction score
I am no longer a traveler and I will not go into what will happen If I see that PoS ever again but he belongs where Jesse Stuart is... I didn't hit that fucking bastard the first time with my collapsable baton because Dany who is now dead saw me pull it out and was terrified. The next time he tried to steal a gun because he was afraid of me and once he couldn't get his hands on it to come back at me he fucking ran like a little bitch, FUCK you SHWILLIAM! I don't mind sitting in a crazy hospital for 5 years for your fucking ass. Don't cross my path again!

Reactions: Dmac

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads