R.I.P. Whaleofashrimp aka Linus | Squat the Planet

R.I.P. Whaleofashrimp aka Linus

MiztressWinter

Like A Boss
Reaction score
Linus passed Feb 8th in Atl. I have no details of how he passed. He was one of the goofiest, kindest people I had ever met. He always wore a huge sloppy grin..and he wore it with style. Thanks for the times we had together Linus. Take it easy on the other side.

bryanpaul

Reaction score
only hung out with him for 1 night....had got a ride from MD all the way to Tallahassee FL........as soon as i got out of the car there there's this kid...."hey, you on the road?" and it ended up being that we had chit-chatted some on StP ........hung out for a night.....seemed like a GOOD DUDE.......... people arent supposed to die at that age... R.I.P. dood............. i hope wherever you are it's in god's hands and your doin good

finn

Playground Monitor
Reaction score
Damn, usually people like him keep on going with all the stuff he's gone through, in the way that the people you're surprised that they've survived this far are almost indestructible. He'll be missed. RIP you goofball, I've lost count of how many times I've had to warn and reprimand you on the boards.

K

Kim Chee

Ah shit! It seemed like it was not long ago I was giving him a gentle ribbing for doing something else stupid. Didn't know him well, RIP anyway bro.

wizehop

Chasing the Darkness
Reaction score
Rest in Peace man, you always had an interesting view on things. Always enjoyed your posts, and your haircut was one of a kind. You may have moved on but your immortalized in these STP posts. Im sure most STP users are heading to the same place, so see you in a bit.

rednblackattack

Reaction score
Traveled with this dude for a about 6 months in mid 2011.great guy all around. Definatly was battling some.demons but it seemed like he had just turned a new leaf. Pure faggotry. Miss ya man. Meet ya on The Big Rock.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads