R.I.P. Whaleofashrimp aka Linus

MiztressWinter

Like A Boss
Current Location
Wherever I lay my head tonight is home!
Linus passed Feb 8th in Atl. I have no details of how he passed. He was one of the goofiest, kindest people I had ever met. He always wore a huge sloppy grin..and he wore it with style. Thanks for the times we had together Linus. Take it easy on the other side.

Reactions: Inuyoujo

dharma bum

anarcho-transcendentalist
Current Location
ga
no shit! FUCK! we were just talking about meeting up too.
R.I.P. you silly-ass...

bryanpaul

Nomad
Current Location
eastern shore of Maryland
only hung out with him for 1 night....had got a ride from MD all the way to Tallahassee FL........as soon as i got out of the car there there's this kid...."hey, you on the road?" and it ended up being that we had chit-chatted some on StP ........hung out for a night.....seemed like a GOOD DUDE.......... people arent supposed to die at that age... R.I.P. dood............. i hope wherever you are it's in god's hands and your doin good

finn

Playground Monitor
Lifetime Supporter
Damn, usually people like him keep on going with all the stuff he's gone through, in the way that the people you're surprised that they've survived this far are almost indestructible. He'll be missed. RIP you goofball, I've lost count of how many times I've had to warn and reprimand you on the boards.

K

Kim Chee

I deleted myself
Ah shit! It seemed like it was not long ago I was giving him a gentle ribbing for doing something else stupid. Didn't know him well, RIP anyway bro.

wizehop

Chasing the Darkness
Lifetime Supporter
Current Location
Montreal, Canada
Rest in Peace man, you always had an interesting view on things. Always enjoyed your posts, and your haircut was one of a kind. You may have moved on but your immortalized in these STP posts. Im sure most STP users are heading to the same place, so see you in a bit.

Reactions: Inuyoujo

Alaska

Wayfarer
Shit. Rest in Hel, man. I really enjoyed your presence on this board. As well as dat facial hair.

E

Earth

I deleted myself
Rest easy brother.......

Last edited by a moderator:
Traveled with this dude for a about 6 months in mid 2011.great guy all around. Definatly was battling some.demons but it seemed like he had just turned a new leaf. Pure faggotry. Miss ya man. Meet ya on The Big Rock.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

Donate to StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$35.00
Goal
$50.00

Latest Status Updates

Got a job lined up in the far North of New Zealand to work over winter! The plans are coming together!
Woke up to Caveman, making spears..
And so three months later—to the DAY—I crawled back to the spot and retrieved your rainfly from where you'd forgotten it. (I should burn it for all the trouble it caused...but I might keep it as a memento of a time when things between us were still good.)
Bey
One of the Lords of the Rails is coming over tonight; I'll try and talk her into an StP account...
Gotz trainz on the brainz
I just got back to LA from the Bay - it was a very busy but happy trip. Went to Mt. Diablo, went to Berkeley and the City, even met up with @beyondthepaleogender! I did Craigslist rideshare both there and back, and both rides went fucking awesome :) Gonna post up for a bit and then I will (finally) begin hitchhiking east. Also - as of yesterday, I have been modding /r/Runaway for exactly a year now! :)
Been a while since I last posted on this thing.
Being stuck in PDX for the winter sucked n I’m looking to hit the road to NorCal in May.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Threads in last 24 hours
Messages in last 24 hours
Members in last 30 days
Latest member
Drifty37