R.I.P. Whaleofashrimp aka Linus

Threads
Current Location
Wherever I lay my head tonight is home!
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Linus passed Feb 8th in Atl. I have no details of how he passed. He was one of the goofiest, kindest people I had ever met. He always wore a huge sloppy grin..and he wore it with style. Thanks for the times we had together Linus. Take it easy on the other side.

dharma bum

anarcho-transcendentalist
Threads
Current Location
ga
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
no shit! FUCK! we were just talking about meeting up too.
R.I.P. you silly-ass...

Threads
Current Location
eastern shore of Maryland
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
only hung out with him for 1 night....had got a ride from MD all the way to Tallahassee FL........as soon as i got out of the car there there's this kid...."hey, you on the road?" and it ended up being that we had chit-chatted some on StP ........hung out for a night.....seemed like a GOOD DUDE.......... people arent supposed to die at that age... R.I.P. dood............. i hope wherever you are it's in god's hands and your doin good

finn

Playground Monitor
Lifetime Supporter
Threads
Reactions
97% 1% 2%
Damn, usually people like him keep on going with all the stuff he's gone through, in the way that the people you're surprised that they've survived this far are almost indestructible. He'll be missed. RIP you goofball, I've lost count of how many times I've had to warn and reprimand you on the boards.

DoctorApocalypse

Your friendly neighborhood supervillain
Lifetime Supporter
Threads
Current Location
Seattle, WA
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
Holy shit!!! This ain't right.

Threads
Current Location
Vancouver
Reactions
98% 1% 1%
Fuck, I was taking a shinning to the dudes posts on here... RIP dude :(

K

Kim Chee

I deleted myself
Ah shit! It seemed like it was not long ago I was giving him a gentle ribbing for doing something else stupid. Didn't know him well, RIP anyway bro.

wizehop

Chasing the Darkness
Lifetime Supporter
Threads
Current Location
Montreal, Canada
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Rest in Peace man, you always had an interesting view on things. Always enjoyed your posts, and your haircut was one of a kind. You may have moved on but your immortalized in these STP posts. Im sure most STP users are heading to the same place, so see you in a bit.

Alaska

Wayfarer
Threads
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Shit. Rest in Hel, man. I really enjoyed your presence on this board. As well as dat facial hair.

Threads
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
R.I.P. we never talked, but i too enjoyed your posts

Threads
Current Location
Athens, GA
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
RIP bro. I didn't know you but we'll all get there in the end....Life: No one gets out alive.

menu

Rambler
Threads
Current Location
I have no idea.
Reactions
98% 2% 0%
RIP man. lots of good talks on here.

E

Earth

I deleted myself
Rest easy brother.......

Last edited by a moderator:
Threads
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Traveled with this dude for a about 6 months in mid 2011.great guy all around. Definatly was battling some.demons but it seemed like he had just turned a new leaf. Pure faggotry. Miss ya man. Meet ya on The Big Rock.