Places You Hate Most | Page 28 | Squat the Planet

Places You Hate Most

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilkaNoobie

Reaction score
wheres all the canadian's?

Im going with Quebec, Just finished my east coast stint. I ended up beng stranded in northern new brunswick so i figured id hitch my way through quebec, 2 rides later i was stranded in quebec.
9 Hours of standing on the side of the road and nothing, slept on the side of the hwy.
next day, same thing till 6 that evening ended up getting a ride from a woman from nova scotia to ontario.

All i have to say is Fuck the French. Dont hitch in quebec. And thats how i developed my hatred for the french and hitch hiking. Ill stick to trains.

until recently i wqs marfied to a frenchie from france...she always said canqdian french wasnt french and they sounded funny

atlastalias

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
gary IN thats a fuckin gem!!
st louis (both)
roseville CA (cops will take youre gear for up to 3 months if they even find you sleeping) till/if you go to court evidence of camping they say/ the transient ass hole cops name is ''FLOOD'' he also hands out felonies for dinky pocket knives.
atlanta GA <- i can already feel people disagreeing with me..
salt lake city UT period.
Alt is ok but fuck lol five points

ironman

Reaction score
Home of the freak show. Lobster boy etc. Gibsonton Florida. Strange place. Palm trees are dead and it smells like sulfur. The boaters at the park are yuppies with douchebag trucks. Although I did spange 40$ in about a half hour. Overall shitty. Too many bugs and Hicks and yuppie fucks.
Gibston .lot goid carney folk

otch0z

Reaction score
until recently i wqs marfied to a frenchie from france...she always said canqdian french wasnt french and they sounded funny

French from both quebec and france here
To start I would say, I would love NEVER to go through ontario again. (oh and also Odessa, Tx. We last 38minutes, not even)

That being said, I'm a linguist, and frenchies from france are fuckin stupid when it comes to linguistic variety of french. We're told since we're born that our language is the most beautiful in the world, blablabla all this bullshit and people from french think québécois accent is a joke when it's actually a language that is not only very interesting from a linguistic point of view but also from a sociolinguistic point of view, being the language of what was an oppressed minority for a certain amount of time.
And I think you can still feel remains of that nowadays.

S

storyofrachel

Berkeley. I was on Telegraph two weeks and got into a fight, sort of, with this crackhead who spanges outside the Walgreens. Got harassed by three other bums each on separate occasions. Was there briefly in December and a lady pulled a knife on me and threatened to castrate me. Loved being able to sleep in doorways and do hygiene in the student union restroom. Supportive students and a dope Chinese takeout place. But mediocre spanging. Enough to get by though.

Edit: it actually isn't that bad. I can sleep without having to worry about the cops waling me up, which has happened twice this week.

Last edited:

ScumRag

me, hellarity, oak, ca. about 2006
Reaction score
Chicago. Everytime I've been there I wuz arrested. The "beach", water tower plaza & the damn Scamtrak Station. & this is back when they stuffed the pipe cleaner in yo dick. Super sucked.

peacefulmonokai

Reaction score
Little towns where everyone knows everyone else. And I see Phoenix was mentioned, yeah Phoenix is dried up. Tempe used to be cool 10 yrs ago before they kicked out the drum circles and hacky sack rings on Mill. Orange county new york stay out of - cops and sheriff on high alert

Kaotic

Reaction score
Jefferson City, Mo. Is a wretched place imo. I was stuck there 4 days and was misrable the whole time. The police harassed me, the locals treated me like an alien, I couldn't make any money spanging. And the home bums are stuck up. The whole city was like a retirement home. There is NOTHING good there.

Crisy

Reaction score
What are the places you hate the most, and never want to return to?

MISSISSIPPI
i hate every fucking thing about that place. From top to bottom. Everytime i go something fucking awful happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads