Places You Hate Most | Page 21 | Squat the Planet

Places You Hate Most

Status
Not open for further replies.

exstinksean

Reaction score
anyone ever been to windsor ON? its across the river from detroit,and sucks,i grew up here...
iv been back for almost 4 years,planning on leavin real soon!

deanmoriarty

Reaction score
Not sure if there's already a thread about this, but please merge this if there is.

What are the places you hate the most, and never want to return to? This can be for practical or personal reasons.

So far, the two places I would never plan to go again would be Albany, NY, and Cleveland, OH.
vegas,cincy,phoenix,all of texass..jail prison etcetc

Reactions: Rancho

Sc0ut

Reaction score
everywhere in arkansas (with the exception of hot springs). worst state ive ever been in, hot as hell, stabby plants everywhere, swarms of biting insects, no rides, no money, no kicks, dry counties everywhere, etc.

40 Hands

Reaction score
I havent ran across anything i hate yet, but i did dislike St Louis a bit. I busked the cardinals game for like 2 hours and didnt get a dime.... Then some homebum shows up in all new clothes (cardinals clothes) and tells us he hates this damn team and is ready to get home to chicago cuz he just made $230!!! I think i shoulda sat up wind of that guy...... But aside from that i got synthetic THC pills (Marinol?) and jack in the crack kick downs. Which was more than enough for me cuz i havent had jack in the box since 2004!!!! never thought id miss a damn cheeseburger that much lol.

Nikki

Reaction score
FLORIDA-where im from. POLICE STATE + MASS CORPORATIONS + MASS OPIATE USAGE
TEXAS- fucking terrible. everyone was wearing a cowboy hat. even the few black guys i seen were wearing cowboy hats it seemed. hitchhiking was almost impossible (shouldve bought a hat)
did get a ride in the back of a truck hauling a shit ton of cattle. not the best ride ever. for once the ride smelt worse then we did!

Nikki

Reaction score
everywhere in arkansas (with the exception of hot springs). worst state ive ever been in, hot as hell, stabby plants everywhere, swarms of biting insects, no rides, no money, no kicks, dry counties everywhere, etc.

IVE NEVER SEEN SO MANY FLIES IN MY LIFE! holy balls! we went inside of this crackdonalds in hot springs and there were hundreds and hundreds of flies! we asked the kid that was working the counter if any of them made it to the back where they were kicking his reply was "no not really". we glanced behind him for a second and thats all you could see behind him were swarms of the things! i was like bro... do you know what those things land on? and then on your food? fuck that. there was one guy that was in there sitting at a booth eating his food, swatting at the flies...
wtf

the poor people in the drive through didn't have a clue.:eek:

3knd

Reaction score
I feel like I've responded to this thread plenty of times, but It's my favorite. once again.....
"Northampton, Ma"
"Greenfield, MA"
Ugh....Ma.

Reaction score
Website
www.riotseeddistro.blogspot.com
bavaria.i was passing two times there and both times i got stucked for 2 days and it was raining.and also the i was cheked a lot of tims by police.the only part of germany where i got cheked by police.fuck bavaria.dont go there.

• Haha
Reactions: Mankini

ByronMc

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
FLORIDA-where im from. POLICE STATE + MASS CORPORATIONS + MASS OPIATE USAGE
TEXAS- fucking terrible. everyone was wearing a cowboy hat. even the few black guys i seen were wearing cowboy hats it seemed. hitchhiking was almost impossible (shouldve bought a hat)
did get a ride in the back of a truck hauling a shit ton of cattle. not the best ride ever. for once the ride smelt worse then we did!
I just read your post about going back to Fla., go back,regroup,then when you are ready to go,leave !

Reactions: Nikki
J

Johnny P

I love seeing places I love on other ppls hate list. keep hating them! less ppl there means a better time for me!

Anyways.

Floridia Sucks
New York
Jersey
California

4 states where most of the people should just vaporize

East St. Louis is a shithole....didnt think we were gonna make it out alive
just passed thru Houston. spent 2 hours there. that place is horrible.
most of Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads