Places You Hate Most | Page 19 | Squat the Planet

Places You Hate Most

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
pinole, california. cops there WANT to arrest you..badly
can hardly find a place to sleep without running into crazy fuckin hobos,and turbo-yuppies will call the cops on you for anything they can
fuck that place

Avog0dro

Reaction score
Every bit of Texas except Austin, Memphis, FL, Detroit, New York, Salt Lake City(nothing actually wrong with this place, it's just too sheltered for my tastes and everyone's so nice it's creepy) San Bernadino, Santa Barb, and Dearborne.

Reactions: it8788

Avog0dro

Reaction score
To specify, Detroit is fun, just they've been cutting every fucking program known to man out here, and return is such shit it's not worth the trip out here, lest you got plans or it's the summer.

Avog0dro

Reaction score
Also if you're passing through GA from the North West Corner, stop in at Dahlonega. Just north of Atlanta, it's the beginning of the Appalachian trail, so they have Backpackers through there constantly. I sat my pack down on the city square, with 50 min. I am made $176. People walk by, ask me if I was traveling up the trail, I say yes, hand me 50$ and whatever food they had on them. I walked into the restaurants there, said I was hiking into the forests, but was looking for a bite to eat and didn't have enough money after buying supplies and they just gave me free meals. Super cool, small mtn town, but stay away from the college, it's partly a military academy and they're twats.

Reactions: Matt Derrick

REDYELLOWBLUE

Reaction score
Oakley, California .
Prior , Oklahoma- really oklahoma? COME ONN!!!
bakersfield , California - need i say more?
Tijuana, Mexico- trying to hitch through / and or navigate this incessant maze made me turn around and forsake mexico entirely the first time around.
Chico , California- a town that 2 in 5 have an STD , and the pretentious college kids flaunt thier trust funds.
Berkeley, California- this may strike as odd, but i just really had a bad time here, the yippie left wing green mentality in full effect, barely any public bathroom. peoples park had elitist gutter punks who threw those little spikey balls at me and for some reason really hated my backpack.
Gault , California

DisPanik

Reaction score
Saskatchewan, CANADA. Too long and boring.

dylann

Reaction score
Troy NY, all of NJ, TX, those are the places i will never go back to. their are other places i dont care to much about but for me, those are the worst!

Repatwar

Reaction score
Jacksonville FL, all of FL actually
Bismarck ND
Garrett IN, it seemed like the whole town wanted us arrested
Toledo OH
not too fond of Baltimore
Worcester, Mass eff that place
Idaho creeped me out
all of Iowa except I enjoyed Des Moines
Arizona although I lived in Tucson for 6 years and love/hate it
Texas especially Austin and Dallas
Portland OR can be pretty lame, Eugene fuck that place too
NC, don't really care for it, can't stand Charlotte the cops are horrible and it is infested with junkies
Mobile and Daphne AL rubbed me the wrong way
Barstow CA kind of sucks but catching out of there was a fun challenge and there is the first Del Taco and a pretty neat rail museum too
San Francisco
I guess I'm not fond of alot of places, to each their own though knowing someone is a plus sometimes and of course everywhere has it's ups and downs...

3knd

Reaction score
Greenfield, Ma...(Massachusetts in general)
I've been here for about 4 years and I'm sick of it! Too many angry old people. I hate angry old people.

Ash Ketchum

Reaction score
i fackin hate phoenix AZ. Me and my friend got some fucking food at a truck stop and sat outside with my dog eating it and they told us we had to move because we looked homeless.

Loaf

Reaction score
GARRETT INDIANA
Toledo, Ohio

Most of the rust belt.
Pasco, WA
Will-snatch-your-shit, WA
Anywhere I get Oi!'d walking down the street.

REDYELLOWBLUE

Reaction score
I love California, but, I hate Californians. Sorry duders.
It seems alot of people i've met in other states feel this way ,
thier view on Californians goes like this
:Blonde waving hair:Beach House;Convertible with surfboard in the backseat;Pretentious air eeking off every cell in thier body;
Now while i agree that these people are present. I think this applies mostly to Southern California
I grew up here, in Northern California, and i must say that i live as much in the sticks with tweakers and rednecks as i did in Mandeville , LA or even in Prioir , OK
This state is TOO large to dismiss all of its inhabitants

scatwomb

Reaction score
It seems alot of people i've met in other states feel this way ,
thier view on Californians goes like this
:Blonde waving hair:Beach House;Convertible with surfboard in the backseat;Pretentious air eeking off every cell in thier body;
Now while i agree that these people are present. I think this applies mostly to Southern California
I grew up here, in Northern California, and i must say that i live as much in the sticks with tweakers and rednecks as i did in Mandeville , LA or even in Prioir , OK
This state is TOO large to dismiss all of its inhabitants

You're totally right and I don't mean to generalize (well, okay, I kinda do mean to generalize :-D).

I don't like how Californians leave the polluted shithole they've created and move to places like Idaho and Montana and built massive super homes. Like, they want to "live out in the country," but, end up destroying it. Just like they destroyed the natural beauty of the southern half of California.

And, the Californians in California I dislike are the pseudo-liberal new age dumbshits. I could care less about the materialistic fucks in socal - the ones who do the real damage are the "counter-culture" liberals who are scared shitless when they see what a real free person looks like.

Fuck California.

dylann

Reaction score
dood i live in southern california! i know who youre talking about! like every person out here!! but i think there are a few cool people. but yes. i completley agree with that. socal sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads