Pee Play | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

Pee Play

ChelleJean

Reaction score
Oh wow, big response. Thanks guys. I don't feel so freaked anymore. I guess I didn't to begin with, he's not a dom/sub or an asshole so it seems like I'm in the clear. As for the 2 week notice: a little strange? He just seems to be an open sort of person.

Snookie

Reaction score
Hey lady. There is nothin wrong with a little watersports, I'm not generally into it myself but have had a few partners that are. I also work in the sex industry as a dominatrix and have dealt with a lot of clients that are into watersports. Its not really an unusual thing to tell you the truth. So if you arent into it yourself but dont mind peeing on your partner then the flood gates open.

Reactions: todd

wartomods

Reaction score
what happened to the nice and tidy missionary fuck.
I not a sex afficionado anyways, so bleh.

MiztressWinter

Like A Boss
Reaction score
Wow....I never realized so many people are turned on by piss? hehe.

Well personally ...I'm not. NO offense but to me the idea of being pissed on ...or pissing on someone...just isn't sexy at all. But then again one person's idea of sexy is not always another's. I guess I've never really gave this much thought. Like a lot of you said...either you like it or you don't. I don't.

But I'll gladly take a cum shot in the face. lol So not all bodily fluids are nasty to me. lulz...

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Hmm... being pee'd on...I just don't see it happening for me! but thanks to this forum, I now understand why people like it. Once again, STP thanks for opening up my eyes, just a bit more.

MiztressWinter

Like A Boss
Reaction score
But I'll gladly take a cum shot in the face. lol So not all bodily fluids are nasty to me. lulz...

LOL WOW. I don't remember this...I should not use STP when drunk. lol Oh well, can't knock a girl for honesty. Note to self: *activate brain to mouth filter* lulz....

• Sad

veggieguy12

The Captain
Reaction score
Holy shit, you're dating R. Kelly!!!
Does he sing about a midget in a closet, a gay minister, and portray these and other characters in an opera? Are you 15 yrs old, give or take a year?
Yup, you're dating a millionaire R&B thug!

MiztressWinter

Like A Boss
Reaction score
LOL I actually sat and watched that whole damn video not long ago. Shit was long as fuck but it was kinda funny. Parts of it were just annoying from the consistent singing (umm yeah not really a fan of the RK) but parts just made me burst out into laughter. Someone gave someone aids, midgets and fat white chicks, RK hiding in closets, lol . yeah..

godsahn

Reaction score
Website
www.godsahn.wordpress.com
Big deal.

Karen Lowe peed in my mouth after drinking Kool-Aid all afternoon on a hot day.

She was fourteen, I was twelve. I swallowed.

Over the years I have had plenty of women do it. Two drank mine.

I even drank a male once.

Big deal.

fuckin hilllllarious! I don't mind a little sabre dancing every now and again....

Alaska

Reaction score
I have actually only done it once. In Cambridge. Story time!!!

Me and a few friends (Sid and 77 Carl) were headed to an Asshole Parade show in some obscure suburb. We got completely fucking lost, and finally arrived two hours after the fact. The show was long over, and we were pretty upset, but just happy enough that we even found the fucking place. Luckily, there was a party going on there now, so we decided to chill, half-defeated, in the driveway. Cracked our four lokos and just observed and giggled.

So, about a lok and a half into it, some girl from the party comes up to us, introduces herself, pleasantries, whatevs. She then states that she has to pee. I managed to eek out a little "You can pee on me...?". NO idea why I did this. It's not even a funny joke, it was just a dumb statement coming from the mouth of a drunk 17 year old. However, she said "yeah, sure, follow me".

We went behind the house, in some long grass. She demanded that I lay down. So, uh, I did. She aggressively pulled up my shirt, pissed all over me. Face, hair, she didn't give a shit. Then she just... left. With a soft spoken thank you, she ran off into the night.

I just kind of stayed in that exact same spot for about 30 minutes, letting what just happened soak in (kekeke). Pondering about what the fuck I was doing with my life.

Good times.

bicycle

Reaction score
@ Alaska, thats a crazy story. Thanks for sharing that!

dprogram

Reaction score
As far as fetish goes this is very vanilla. Not my thing but I love making a woman cum so hard she squirts!

WingNnt

Reaction score
I have a weak bladder from all of the alcohol I drink, or use to. So 88 percent of the time I piss myself when I sleep after drinking. Ha i dont thinks its sexy, and ive never intentionally pissed on anyone, but I can tell someones a keeper if they dont mind waking up in my pee. Also, i dont really mind if someone accidentally pees on me while sleeping either, i kind of cant be mad because chances are they were peed on too.

Theres nothing wrong with pee, but man.. i think youd have to really be into someone to just let them piss on you you sexual stimulation.

Reactions: BriannaLee

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads