Once it warms up

anywhere_but_here

Reaction score
Well I'm going stir crazy here in montana on probation. I don't want to hop thru this part of the country in the winter cuz I'm already cold enough. But once it warms up I want to do a 2 week trip once I can get away for a month and just go to seattle and portland and back to northwest montana. I'd love for some people to roll with and drink alot of booze and just generally get fucked up. I wanna generally plan it around the end of april.

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
haha in general I generally dont generalize but looking for that kind of company will lead you to young kids and idiots. good luck.

anywhere_but_here

Reaction score
well that's the company i generally keep although most of them aren't idiots but i don't think i've met many street kids or hoppers that don't get fucked up. train doc is the only one i can think of off the top of my head. just a stupid trip to blow off some steam and not forget where i came from and what i've done with most of my adult life. plus the job i just got ends around then and i don't have anything else until the organic growing season starts. hell why not. not gonna be a full timer again but a short trip wouldn't hurt

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads