2016 Jamboree - Official 2016 Jamboree Rideshare/Road dog Thread | Page 5 | Squat the Planet

2016 Jamboree Official 2016 Jamboree Rideshare/Road dog Thread

Threads with this prefix are related to the 2016 Jamboree.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylyx

Reaction score
I might be able to swoop you up

Still an offer? Just heard back from a dear friend who I get to see like twice a year,he'd hoped to go but can't get time off his work contract. :( also I just got my fuckin license back so I can legally drive!

Last edited:

Horrid

Reaction score
Going to try to head down from portland. I was going to take my geo i literally just bought a few months ago but its totaled from the storm we just had. Easy come easy go i guess. Either way, going to try to make it still, if not though yall have blast and hope there's another one coming around next year.

Reactions: Matt Derrick

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com

Chaseur

Just a vagabond, singing the song of freedom
Reaction score

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Yeah I got that. I'm asking when I gotta be there on the 19th to score a ride. I can get there, I just gotta know when.

ah sorry we're arriving at 5pm-ish on the 19th.

Shwhiskey Gumimaci

Reaction score
I'm definitely planning on attending the Jamboree, and I have plenty of space for passengers. Assuming, of course, that you don't mind sharing ALL of your personal space with my 80+lbs fur baby, Krush. I'm not certain exactly where I'll be coming from yet, but I'll keep you all posted.
I'd be very interested in catching a ride with you :) Is your dog okay with cats because I've got a fur baby too. I'm in San Diego. Right now it's just me, my pack and my cat. Might be trying to kidnap a really cool friend and amazing musician out there with me too, but I dont know about that yet.

N

Notmyname

Headed out of LA to the slabs in a few days still. Got anywhere from 2 to 3 open seats depending on if I grab my road dog out of OB or not.
Oh shit I just saw this, are you going south or east? If youre coming south would you be able to grab me from Huntington? I was planning to greyhound to San Diego but if I can save that 18 bucks I can use it for booze

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads