Ocala FL for the rainbow gathering? | Page 4 | Squat the Planet

Ocala FL for the rainbow gathering?

whaleofashrimp

Reaction score
well i want to go to see old friends..but on the other hand ocala is just so much more...dumber..then nationals no offense..might go..might not
if anyone needs a place to crash when they leave before march 9th
hit me up in melbourne
now let me re-read the rules to see if it's cool to post my email or not

readyg

Reaction score
I just left. Its cool for a couple days, better than last year. And according to some others I talked to, its the best Ocala gathering in a couple years.

And yes, there are things to smoke there, a few different things in fact....if you catch my drift. Go to main circle once it gets dark.

coolguyeagle76'

Reaction score
SHITTALKERS BEWARE. It was great people food and fun, and you cant beat that for free. i bet most of the people that say they'd never be caught dead there havent and theyre missing out to closed minds.

p.s. i dont do drugs (often) and i only drink on full moons and its still kicked.

Ashe Faelsdon

Reaction score
I'm thinking about going to the rainbow gathering at ocala from orlando, I have a minivan totally empty except for myself... if you're interested in going from orlando (or the surrounding area, I'm willing to make detours) call 901-482-1735

partysummer07

Reaction score
Fuck, I hope this is still going on. Me and some friends are heading there tomorrow. Supposedly it ended today, but I've heard there are usually people still hanging out for awhile after the scheduled end time. Does anybody know if that's true or not, or is anybody just now getting back and heard people who were planning to stay?

mksnowboarder

Reaction score
Fuck, I hope this is still going on. Me and some friends are heading there tomorrow. Supposedly it ended today, but I've heard there are usually people still hanging out for awhile after the scheduled end time. Does anybody know if that's true or not, or is anybody just now getting back and heard people who were planning to stay?

Bummer. I forgot how late in the month it was. My girl and I were planning on going down this weekend. Now I'm not really sure where to go...

mike

mksnowboarder

Reaction score
Have you ever been? Apalachicola doesn't look as interesting as Ocala.

I've never been to a rainbow gathering anyway, so that's not the primary reason for my trip. If Apalachicola compares, though...

mike

Reaction score
yo hottbox this is jacob err last i saw you was portland i was with isaiah and billy, that jacob. i'm in florida already, ii think i'm headed to the woods around new years-ish, let me know where yer camps at man.

zenchop

Reaction score
Couple of us got a temporary squat on hwy 27 by the interstate. Hang out at the racetrack store and we'll see you. Should be catching a ride in a week out to the forest.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads