My New Barn Squat!

A

Arapala

It's my first sqaut!!! But on the weekends i usually go to a town about 40 miles away from me to hang out with some of my friends and shit, its fun. I hate not having a place to stay sometimes and i get tired of staying at my friends house because a lot of them are still in high school and live with there parents. Anyways, I found this barn about a year ago in the when i was doing some photography in these woods. its not to far out in the woods but far enough. Its awesome because there used to be a house next to it but it has fallen down almost completely. I am pretty sure it is owned by the farmer who owns the field/woods it is located in. The barn is still in pretty good shape. I am heading out there this weekend in to do a little house cleaning. I cant wait! It even has a hay loft woo hoo!

2834318230_a5f3a6ba7a.jpg

2834315868_3bfabf444f.jpg

2833477209_a26f9dbd2f.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Arapala

rememberusername said:
looks wicked. how do you commute the 40 miles? bike, hitch-hike? where is this located?

I bike it most of the time. Its fun and relaxing to me. Take me about 3.5-4 hours id say. I wake up at 5am and ride all the way there because there are barely any cars on the road at that time. Also i mean to put it up in the post, but its located in Davison Mi.

Birdy

Reaction score
Awh man I love barns! That's such an awesome find!!

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
where is the extra pictures nd video?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads