Mutant fest??

macks

Ballsy Adventurer
Reaction score
Website
macksemil.wordpress.com
Maybe I can talk my buddy into heading out tomorrow night! Gotta be back on the coast Wed. afternoon but it would be fun to go drink in the woods with some homies for a night.

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
cat got sick cant make it...damn damn damn.

stove

Reaction score
I'm in Eugene now, gonna try and see if I can crash with a friend, heading out to AMF tomorrow via hitching. I'll be camping,...somewhere?

stove

Reaction score
Hmmm I hung out with Dameon for a while, met somne cool friends, and have returned to Eugene! AMF was fun, Dameon and I came up w/some plans for next year, hopefully they'll pan out nicely. Hope you made it safe Gingerail! And I wonder if you're still in Eugene Arrow...

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
what happened? someone give us a report back!

bote

Reaction score
heard there were a lot of dumb, violent, potetntial rapists that nobody wanted to deal with, and that some guy freaked out for a couple days while everyone more or less ignored him, until he died of dehydration, plus major accident involving katibatik bus and injured good people. I wasn`t there, I too would like to hear from people who were

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads