Man you are sooooo cool

Birdy

Reaction score
I love when kids brag about coming to school drunk when they clearly aren't.
I can't wait to get out of this plaaaace.

How is everyone doing? I miss you guys.

Beegod Santana

Reaction score
In high school I wouldn't even enter the building if I wasn't high or smashed off my ass. I found that being a drunk stoner you end up constantly forgetting things, like in my case, sophmore and junior year. How I graduated I'm still not sure to this day.

That being said I've already manged to fuck up my body due to excessive drinking at the ripe old age of 23. Everything in moderation kiddies!!

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
Ha yeah, my school counselor tried to make me go to AA. The deal was I went and she wouldnt tell my folks. I didnt go my folks found out, I kept drinking. High school was definetly fun haha.

Birdy

Reaction score
Yeah being fucked up in school does make the day go by faster, but I end up drooling on my desk when I fall asleep high.

ianfernite

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I never understood the allure of being drunk in school. Maybe I'm just excessively paranoid when intoxicated in public.

Some jackass did it in what was my school this year; almost made me not be able to carry a water bottle. He's lucky my 'docter's note' still held; otherwise he would have had a full Nalgene upside the head, haha.

wartomods

Reaction score
The point of being drunk at school is to make it pass faster.but if you dont have the mind to be in it, might aswell skip the class

connerR

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
I never got drunk in school, but I did make friends with all the teachers/staff, so I just walked around and hung out with friends all day.

Johnny Lightspeed

Reaction score
When I was in school I almost got a drinkin ticket the day after I got off probation for the first time in a year and half because I still reeked like booze from the night before and I blew a .01. The principal really liked me for some reason so he just told me go home and sleep it off. haha it was cool

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah...!!! I was pretty much high all through high school. drunk, stoned, pills, what have you and like someone else said, I'm not exactley sure how I graduted. But I did. To me school was a social thing and that was about it.

sofarfromhome

Reaction score
Being drunk at school fucking sucks. I knew this fucking dumbass who was always smashed off his ass and was constantly making a fool out of himself. He'd also come to school in acid. He was such a dipfuck.
I always went to school stoned,
And that's why I ended up getting my ged haha

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads