looking to make some friends

wokofshame

Reaction score
Website
www.weather.gov
I remember getting to the Ranch auction in socorro with my aunt's ex-boyfriend and getting a six of dip free from the Grizzly people- I can't do chew but I loved the idea of free shit. Wilkommen

HUMANCONTRAST

Reaction score
your gonna need some experince for belen. that yard is intense. ninja like crazy. they got atvs and all. taos is amazing well not the town its self the awesome people thayt live out in the desert ten miles past the rio grande gorge bridge past the cattle gaurde and down a dort road. a whole society

foxx

Reaction score
Ah fuck. Well, i'll have to channel my inner fox and be sly c; is albquerque any better? El paso is out of the question because of border patrol, which sucks as its so close to where I am. I think there are smaller yards in roswell and vaughn, maybe that'd be easier. That sounds amazing, i'll have to head to taos for sure :]

HUMANCONTRAST

Reaction score
well as for ALBQ, Belen is where you'd go to catch out. I'm not sure if you can catch out of ABQ, whenever i catch out of Belen we blow right through ALBQ. I mean it can be done, it's just tricky your first time at that yard because the workers go up and down the trains on ATVs. Not to sure if they're checking them or not because I have been in my ride while they were doing that... Just watch out for that when you get to Belen and good luck.

jake4569

Reaction score
What's up fox I'm jake I'm 20 and am from kcmo. I haven't traveled yet but been creepin on this site since may, finally have a nice set of gear and a ukulele, I'm just waitin for it to get warm before I take my first tramp sesh...

bryanpaul

Reaction score
get hip to the lingo meatroll.... you wish you could rage a hella dank tramp seshie

mylon

Lawn Care Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, urite. Wishin I was a moderator right now so I could create a word filter that turned "trainhop", "rubbertramp", "hitch", etc into "EPIC TRAMP SESH"

E.g. Looking for road dawgz for EPIC TRAMP SESHing trip to nola

Sorry for taking a shit on your thread

CXR1037

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, urite. Wishin I was a moderator right now so I could create a word filter that turned "trainhop", "rubbertramp", "hitch", etc into "EPIC TRAMP SESH"

E.g. Looking for road dawgz for EPIC TRAMP SESHing trip to nola

Sorry for taking a shit on your thread

How could I miss this gem? "Tramp sesh"...holy hell.

cxr - doubt these 58 replies have anything to do with OP's avatar... ^_^

Reactions: fackshat

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads