looking to make some friends

Dead horse

Reaction score
Hey Katie, ya that social structure shit is over rated hope you get out there and taste the last little bit of freedom that is lingering, I'm just up in Canada near Toronto Winterizing my camp, got the army tent up, dropped the wood stove in place and have the floor almost totally insulated with shredded marsh reeds , just waiting now on a guy selling me a gas generator for a good price then all i need it the USB modem and i'm set. Anyhow if you ever up in Canada give a hollar I'm always tramping around in the spring and summer when the Igloos melt ;)

laughingisharder

Reaction score
Well if you're gonna hit the road than make sure to get good equipment etc. You might be able to make good $ selling art depending where you go. Are you gonna go hitchhiking, rubber tramping, hopping or? If you're completely new to the streets and female I'd suggest finding a road dog to travel with at least till you get a good feel for the road. There's an abundance of info on this site so just browse through the forums for awhile. Oh, and welcome to StP :)

Yezzir, just sell all ur art to some yuppies who will lose it.in q house fire.or q friffin earthquake.
Antagonism
Anywho yeah get ur ass on the road and start a band. Ride freight look great.

Reactions: foxx

bryanpaul

Reaction score
have you ever been to Taos NM, if not that might be a cool spot to take a trip to... i've never been personally but i know there's alot of artists and hippies and bohemian types that have settled there.....lot's of kids have told me it's a cool town

Reactions: wokofshame

foxx

Reaction score
t you ever been to Taos NM, if not that might be a cool spot to take a trip to... i've never been personally but i know there's alot of artists and hippies and bohemian types that have settled there.....lot's of kids have told me it's a cool town
I've actually not been there. I love the Santa Fe art scene though

TheLoneRat

Reaction score
have you ever been to Taos NM, if not that might be a cool spot to take a trip to... i've never been personally but i know there's alot of artists and hippies and bohemian types that have settled there.....lot's of kids have told me it's a cool town
I've heard the same thing, however add some outlaws to the mix too!

TheLoneRat

Reaction score
It gets to be quite overwhelming. are you planning to hop freight? if so, are there any yards near where you live? definitely go to all the major carriers websites, and look for some sort of tracking phone number and also look at their maps. those are perdy helpful.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads