Long Haul InfoShop - Berkeley California | Squat the Planet

Long Haul InfoShop - Berkeley California

West

Squatter Fodder
Reaction score
Come check out the Long Haul InfoShop in Berkeley, California! It's two blocks from Ashby Bart (train) station, and is a great place to read, attend events and network with other people! (both travelers, local homeless, and housies).

As a radical space, everyone is welcome until they act like a giant jerk! Have an idea for an event? Call during open hours or stop by and see if anyone wants to fuck with your idea!

They have an enormous library of old and new books and zines; a current zine center for new publications, a needle exchange program, a kitchen (for people who like to do their dishes), and a zine making loft where you can work on projects! COME THRU! :) The Long Haul needs support both through donations and help cleaning and maintaining the space.

Best! - West

tony longshanks

Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
The Long Haul is great, I love the double loft where the Slingshot meetings happen. When was the Long Haul founded?

Reactions: zaye rodriguez

pallaway

Reaction score
Happen to have just made it to the bay area today. I'll stop by soon. I'm stayyin here for a month to visit family. Could use some new reading material=)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads