Las Vegas???

drunken marauder

Reaction score
Anyone going to be in vegas for new years eve???

farmer john

Reaction score
i was recently in las vegas new mexico
its a joke its like a bombed out african shanty town

drunken marauder

Reaction score
We should get schwilly drunken hearted...should be a few of us up there.. taking a big van.. I think we'll be in town a few days... WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhOOOOOOOO getting free dermal anchors!!!!!!!!!

sweet potatoe

Reaction score
ill be there from christmas to new years eve (which happens to be a birthday of mine) an then a bit after, visitin my family down here, but if anyone wants to meet up an kcikit we got a guitar and a washboard an some other odd an end insturments

LeilaniRose

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
The plan is still for a group of us to be walking around the strip. So if you see a neon orange hunting beanie, thatd be me! Its like wheres waldo kinda :). and mic, Im really sorry I couldnt hook it up with a squat. Hopefully Ill see yall tonight!

Bikesntapes

Reaction score
I'm not (very) interested in cocaine and hookers, is there anything else Vegas has to offer? I'm also interested in getting a marriage performed by and Elvis impersonator, can I actually do that?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads