[Jul 1, 2013] National Rainbow Gathering (Montana)

Jerome Hanson

Reaction score
ok. thanx got it confirmed.
RainbowJune19thMap-1578198928.jpg

Reactions: Link2Namaste

Traveling Hannah

Reaction score
Hey guys,
This is my first time going to a gathering and me and my friend Jessica need a ride from Minneapolis, MN (and hopefully back!) If anyone is passing through there either Saturday or Sunday of this week, a ride would GREATLY be appreciated! (507)313-8323
Also, any helpful hints on what/how much to pack?

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Hey guys,
This is my first time going to a gathering and me and my friend Jessica need a ride from Minneapolis, MN (and hopefully back!) If anyone is passing through there either Saturday or Sunday of this week, a ride would GREATLY be appreciated! (507)313-8323
Also, any helpful hints on what/how much to pack?

well, it's about a week long, so plan for that, but also, there's people/food buses that feed people out there, but bring your "blissware" (sigh) which is something to put food in (a bowl) and something to eat with (spoon/fork).

also, you might want to pack some water, last gathering i went to they weren't filtering the water and everyone got gardia (myself included).

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads