i am a man of constant sorrow | Squat the Planet

i am a man of constant sorrow

wasted

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
names jack, i'm 18 years old. i live in the middle of the woods in pennsylvania, and while most kids my age have cars and a job to keep them sane, i am unemployed and must hitchhike to get anywhere. could never sleep in the same place for longer than a few weeks since i was a kid, now i can never stay in the same place for too long until i want to shoot myself. that's how it goes, i guess.

i'm leaving home to play music (check out my music page, Jack Shit on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads) cause that's the only way i can stay sane. i hope to find a city with a good music scene where i could start a band and just live, get fucked up, and play shows. but for now, i have to find that, because that is not in central pennsylvania. i've traveled out to ohio, and through massachussetts. going to bum around in my hometown williamsport for a while, living in a tent and staying with friends, and maybe make my way to new york to play on the street. and i'm hoping that if i keep rolling i won't gather any moss, and can grasp happiness for longer than just a passing breeze.

shwillyhaaa

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
welcome! i feel for you... for citys with a good music scene... ive found the following to be promising:
olympia, wa
portland, or
slotown, ca
(notice the pattern)
btw.. names jessica, and we gladly welcome you to StP

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
I also heard Austin, TX has a great music scene. and welcome to the forums. :)

Beegod Santana

Reaction score
If you wanna get schooled in busking and meet similar minded people to play with then New Orleans is the best place to go. Eugene my be a beautiful town but the street music scene ain't shit compared to nola. Its also a great place to learn how to deal with cops, cause if you hang around long enough its only enevitable that you're gonna go to jail.

macks

Ballsy Adventurer
Reaction score
Website
macksemil.wordpress.com
Eugene street music scene sucks ass. It's kind of a strange phenomenon but busking blows there.

shitbum

Reaction score

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads