how do you cover

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
put it in a zip lock back roll it up fill another one with baking powder, and put the rolled up weed in that and make sure all the air is out and seal it up. then spray air freshner and wash whatever it was around it shouldn't smell it worked for me.

veggieguy12

The Captain
Reaction score
To absorb/eliminate smoke going around a room and into clothes, carpet, etc. (I read this recently):
Get a replacement filter for a painter's mask - the one in a lil' plastic covering, with just a hole to attach to the breathers of the mask.
Save a cardboard tube from the middle of a toilet-paper roll.
Use a hot-glue gun to attach the tube to the roll.
After your pipe/bong hit, exhale into the tube.
Smoke is supposedly contained and doesn't drift around to smell up the area.

Also just found this: How to Make a Homemade Smoke Filter - wikiHow

Beer Mortal

Reaction score
I normally just walk in to tacobell for 10 mins, then come out smelling like tacos.

(meant as a joke, if you have dry humor lol)

I normally find a stronger smell to cover myself with if i dont wanna smell like weed

N

NickCofphee

To absorb/eliminate smoke going around a room and into clothes, carpet, etc. (I read this recently):
Get a replacement filter for a painter's mask - the one in a lil' plastic covering, with just a hole to attach to the breathers of the mask.
Save a cardboard tube from the middle of a toilet-paper roll.
Use a hot-glue gun to attach the tube to the roll.
After your pipe/bong hit, exhale into the tube.
Smoke is supposedly contained and doesn't drift around to smell up the area.

Also just found this: How to Make a Homemade Smoke Filter - wikiHow

Another way (probably easier to find) is to take a paper towel roll, stuff it with three or four dryer sheets. Then rubberband the end of it with another dryer sheet. Also, just barely tap the weed when you hit it.

Or...SMOKE OUTSIDE! Damn, 10 minutes and a bite to eat and you don't smell anymore.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads