homeless, carless, jobless college grad struggling to get on solid ground...

Neo

Reaction score
All I have ever wanted to do my entire life is help people... Now I find I cannot even help myself. I need a solid place for a while til I can get work and get back on track. Helping me now will in turn help hundreds if not thousands later. BEST BELIEVE IT! Please help...

bryanpaul

Reaction score
go to minot north dakota.......

bryanpaul

Reaction score
good luck man

Neo

Reaction score
trollerz??? on the contrary... i personally have housed and fed 20 people in the last 3 years of my life when i had it to offer, and helped innumerable amounts of other people with all kinds of things as well... thanx!

Reactions: TheUndeadPhoenix

ayyyjayyy

Godzillerator
Reaction score
regardless, i am calling you a troll, because you are offering large sums of money whoever, in the future, for a place to stay now...or whatever it is thats going on. it just seems a little weird seeing how youve never posted on here, and not that anyone knows who i am any better than who you are...but you dont even bother making a proper introduction, mentioning where you are from, what you do, why you are in such dire need...dude...i am homeless myself, i sleep on the street literally half the time, and ive never come on here offering people money to stay with them, or whatever the fuck. is all. yeah we get it, youre a big humanitarian and its time for someone to help you, not the point, just saying the way you presented that message sounded kinda sketchy and fake/trollish.

sorry. thats just the way i see it, and clearly no one else is taking you too seriously either.

p.s. this site isnt here to house homeless, jobless, carless whatever people, its a traveling/squatting/adventure forum....since apparently you didnt get the memo.

again, sorry to be a dick, but your post doesnt seem very legit.

Neo

Reaction score
Where in did I promise any money at all? And why bother to introduce myself and explain all these details to people who don't care? If you want to know such things and care enough, then ask, and I am an open book... You're an idiot and most definitely percieving all of this according to your own judgements and opinions! Obviously I would not post something if I were not that desperate, because indeed I am aware of exactly what kind of site this is and was indeed lead here by others to do so!!! If you don't like the way I presented it, then big deal... why even bother to post more negativity in relation to all that's already going on in my life, and apparently in yours as well? I don't think you're sorry for "being a dick" at all either, and hate to break it to ya, but nothing ever seems legit in the world we live in today, much less from behind a computer screen... PLEASE THOUGH, by all means... give me more suggestions that I haven't already thought of and I will do my best to put my work towards them. Otherwise, F*(K OFF! :]

ayyyjayyy

Godzillerator
Reaction score
Helping me now will in turn help hundreds if not thousands later.[/quote]

You're right, I misinterpreted this line. Nine the less, if you are going to post on a random message board wanting a place to stay, you might want to give people a little better of an idea of why (more specifically) they should help you considering you really didnt give any idea of what your deal is, considering for all anyone knows you could be some sort of their/con with all the weird Internet scams and trolls going around these days looking for money and or some sort of Internet attention.

Neo

Reaction score
Have it your way... I was abandoned by my biological mother to an insane adoptive parent, neither of which showed up to my graduation in May, which I am pretty sure is a clear sign that I have no family to depend on. My degree is in Anthropology, Archaeology, and Linguistics. I'm pretty fluent in Spanish, Putongua, and obviously, English. Shortly before my graduation I was taken into custody for 3 bogus charges, and as of recently, found guilty for them and had to file an appeal with the Supreme Court on grounds of misrepresentation of facts, abusive and silent arrest (in other words, I was held for 15 hours without anyone ever even telling me what I had been arrested for much less reading my rights). So I've pretty much now lost all faith and hope I ever had in anything here getting better. With that said, I DID have a few grande svaed up to leave after graduation and get back abroad to Teach English, but because of my legal issues am unable to leave the country. I figured I'd try to make the best of a bad situation and put my stuff into storage until my case was taken care of, and was assured everything would be dismissed. Due to unrequested continuations and the current state of appeal, my intended stay here has lengthened. Meanwhile because I have these three charges, I am now not able to attain a lease or work- background check pops! I'm floating, and I HATE IT! I need a place to get on my feet... work, get thru the case, and there's a ticket to get back to China, where I use to teach english, waiting on me. I also volunteered my time there after getting stuck their in the earthquake in '08... Family, government, security... all words I do not know. Hardwork, understanding, perspective... words I do, and immulate! Can I get a break here, or did you want to keep adding to it with your insufficient-in-aid-but-plentiful-in-more-BS-no-one-needs posts??? I mean... really!!!??? BE EZ...

flashinglights

Reaction score
tip: don't talk about ongoing legal stuff on the internet. it can and will be brought up as evidence in court if they want to do it.

Reactions: TheUndeadPhoenix

finn

Playground Monitor
Reaction score
Well, we can give you advice on squats and woods living, but if you're on some kind of probation, maybe that won't be exactly advisable. There are places you could go work and live, like on organic farms, or do some volunteer project that will give you a place to live. Perhaps someone needs help with assisted living? You could try hiking some insanely long trail and do the 24hr camping thing for quite a while. There's a lot of possibilities and you need to figure out what you are capable of doing, since going back to what your life used to be isn't happening anytime soon.

ps. no one here even knows who the hell you are, your circumstances don't define you, your personality does.

Reactions: ayyyjayyy

Neo

Reaction score
no probation... everything is in appeal... personality is hard for me to convey to anyone at this point much less from beind a computer screen. i've thought about all of those but i do not have such choices available to me at this time. i have to find a place to live and a job to make enough money to pay an attorney worth a damn to take care of this appeal, while still being able to pay (eventually, sooner than later, I HOPE) for my shelter, food, transportation, etc etc etc...

finn

Playground Monitor
Reaction score
Hey kid, now this is what I got from you:
Hi, I need to freeload off someone with utilities and an extra bed because I need to get a job that pays well enough for me to pay a lawyer since I don't have friends or family willing to help me. I feel entitled to help because I have done some volunteer projects to help people, but right now I won't help anyone but myself because I am so hysterical I am unable or unwilling to show why I would make a good housemate... Aside from karma and the fact that I am so well educated that I will be able to help the world in such countless ways after you help me, it will make your head spin.

Have you ever even applied for a job? Hint: say why you would be a good fit, not why you need money.

Reactions: crow and Nym

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads