rak4002

Reaction score
Yo, I'm 20 yo man from the Czech Republic.

In Scout, I got a lot of experience with survival in the woods and so on. Czech scouts are strongly influenced by Woodcraft Indians, so luckily we were more Indians than soldiers. Ocassionally I do urbex with friends, hiking, camping, but nothing extereme. Last summer I went on my first solo hitchhiking trip to the Balkans, which was great. I came here mainly because I'm looking someone to travel with in the summer, try trainhopping, urbexing and just hang out with people who want to live more freely and adventurously.

More information about me.
I used to experiment with new psychoactive substances (research chemicals) and hallucinogens in general and dived a lot into their pharmacology and chemistry. I'm saying this because the RCs community is similar to this one in many ways. So if you have something on this topic, I'd be happy to advise, help or just have a friendly chat. That being said, don't worry, I'm not the type to keep talking about acid :D.
I'm also interested in philosophy and political theory, but I'm sick of smart guys just referencing each other, analyzing, hiding in universities instead of going out and doing something creative and practical. Becouse of that I ended up studying chemistry because I've always been good at it, but I often get sick of conventional life. I like to read, draw and listen to music, drinking beer, playing darts and cards. All that might seem like I'm a basic zoomer with no experience, but firstly, it's true, and secondly, I think it's better to write more about thinking than less.

This place feels like something I've been looking for for a long time and I'm amazed at all the people and stories here. Glad you guys are here.

Thanks for reading and sending love.

Last edited:

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads