Free Love and Orgies? | Page 5 | Squat the Planet

Free Love and Orgies?

MFB

Reaction score
OK you asked for it oh wait I think there's something in the rules against posting offensive content - the dead dildo guy foto from the medicolegal examination of death book

I dated a scrub tech from the hospital in the Air Force and we used to pull it off the shelf when she was working weekends

Gross! My cous was a cop; when he was a cadet or whatever he had to watch things to prepare him for what he would see on duty. He of course would show me. There was this one video of this guy who was into auto asphyxiation, and filmed himself hanging himself and masterbating, kicked over the step ladder accidently and actually killed himself. It was brutal to watch.

You go to the Air Academy in the Springs?

• Epic
Reactions: Juan Derlust

Older Than Dirt

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Anyone who is curious about this topic can do a google image search on "rectal foreign bodies", some are fake, most are not. ER personnel pass the good ones around, some also end up published in the medical literature.

You will be amazed at what folks shove up their ass, never thinking about getting it back out, until it is too late, and it's time for a trip to the ER.

Probably best to avoid experiments in this area right now, as they are busy with other things at the ER. Much as they enjoy a good laugh when they aren't in the same room with the unfortunate patient.

D

Deleted member 24782

Anyone who is curious about this topic can do a google image search on "rectal foreign bodies", some are fake, most are not. ER personnel pass the good ones around, some also end up published in the medical literature.

You will be amazed at what folks shove up their ass, never thinking about getting it back out, until it is too late, and it's time for a trip to the ER.

Probably best to avoid experiments in this area right now, as they are busy with other things at the ER. Much as they enjoy a good laugh when they aren't in the same room with the unfortunate patient.

Worst I heard was a person pouring wet concrete into another persons.....asshole. Urban legend or is the truth truly that much stranger than fiction??

• Haha
Reactions: MFB

MFB

Reaction score
Gerbils

MFB

Reaction score
OK - since we're being candid here, my sisters took turns pegging me as a kid

so been there done that...

Dooder, what were you saying about a "YIKES!" rating???

waiting for punchline.....

• Love It

MFB

Reaction score
I think it was more like playing doctor and trying to take my temperature with a thermometer, but for the sake of this current theme I exaggerated - sorry
Totally more palatable.
Older I assume
Do they ever like to embarass you when you bring a new lady around the family by telling that story.
I would

• Useful

MFB

Reaction score
I am the youngest believe it or not there are people older than me so I was like their real doll

They would dress me in a Brownie uniform - what did I know?

No regrets on that head incidentally
Was that uniform at least adorn with the Rectal Tempature Taking brownie badge?

MFB

Reaction score
@Juan Derlust Priceless. Such a good photo.
You have the clairvoyant, curious eyes that Colonel Aureliano Buendia had as a child.

• Love It

MFB

Reaction score

MFB

Reaction score
*WInner chooses base on preference. For me it depends on my mood. And what I had for dinner.

• Best of Luck!

MFB

Reaction score
It's cool, I sucked my cousins dick once.
Yikes! (theres no rating for yikes yet)

Once this girl I liked made me read a ghey book called The Time Travellers Wife.
There is a part where the time traveller would travel in time and go meet himself, knowing his other-timed self would know what was up bc he was him and always a time traveller.
And then they (they being the same dood from different points of time) would suck each other off.

I always thought I would probably do the same thing.

• Best of Luck!
D

Deleted member 24782

I must say Bruce Willis was pretty good I'm not a big fan but @Brodiesel710 no way you can just drop a bomb like that without giving us more

Ving Rames, though...​

This is age 8/9, my mom would suck my dads dick when we were in the same room (as if we were too young to notice) I ended up trying the same move on my cousin, I sucked his erect dick. Then my aunt walked in...::nailbiting::::snaphappy:: I'M THE ONLY PERSON WHO WILL OPENLY TALK ABOUT THIS IN MY FAMILY.

So yeah, I'm an open book, but most people just read the back cover...

MFB

Reaction score
Oy vey @MFB don't lose your sense of humor I was joking for crying out loud

We BOTH know in reality I'll be the one frightening them off
I knoooow! Youre my fave dooder
I was disagreeing bc i disagree; as i think Im a pertty darn babin'!

• Agree

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads