Free cell phone and air time

I

IBRRHOBO

if ur poor and most of us are, goto www.safelinkwireless.com i got a letter w/my food stamps about this. i filled out the shit and got my phone, charger and 68 minutes a month ... it arrived in five days. i'm not sure if u gotta get stamps; they approved a rider i had here and he wasn't on stamps. the program is in all 50 states and the minutes uplink automatically ... we just got another 68 yesterday. below is the screenshot. thought it would help as any shit free is good shit!

Lifeline Benefits
Lifeline Assistance is part of a program that was created by the government to provide discounted or free telephone service to income-eligible consumers. To help bring you this important benefit, SafeLink Wireless is proud to offer Lifeline Service. Through our Lifeline Service you will receive FREE cellular service, a FREE cell phone, and FREE Minutes every month! SafeLink Wireless Service does not cost anything – there are no contracts, no recurring fees and no monthly charges.

Any Minutes you do not use will roll-over. Features such as caller ID, call waiting and voicemail are all also included with your service. If you need additional Minutes, you can buy TracFone Airtime Cards at any TracFone retailer Walmart, Walgreens, Family Dollar, etc). SafeLink Airtime Cards will be available soon.

Your exact benefits, including the number of free Minutes you will receive, depend on the state you live in. Please enter your ZIP code to get the details

dirtyfacedan

Reaction score
Now i know what's wrong with Canada! Sounds like a hell of a good deal. But be sure to turn it off as much as you can, or keep it in a pack or something (not in yer pants pocket...near yer junk). Radio waves are radiation, and radiowaves, (especially close to the the emiter) at ANY frequency can cause health problems, like cancer. Don't listen to assholes when they say cellphones, or any other radio device are totally safe. Radio waves interfere with the electrical (in a real sense radio as well) waves IN YOUR HEAD. No Joke! (another good reason to stay out of cities, and not camp by radio towers) You may want to use a wired headset WITH A FERRITE CHOKE, as the radio waves will travel up the wire, and into your ear canal...worse than having the phone near your head! Ferrite chokes are those round things you find on electronice cables all over the place nowadays, and some are removable, like in the pic below. Ferrite chokes remove the radio waves from the headset, also be sure to wrap the wire once around. Notice how cops all have that clear curly hose for thier radios in thier ears now? not just for looks you know! Now...i feel better after that rant.

I

IBRRHOBO

i just read the update on the site and these are the states by the end of the month that will have it: We are currently offering service in parts of Tennessee, Florida, Massachusetts and Virginia, with plans to begin offering service soon in the States listed below.

SafeLink Wireless Service is coming soon to...
Alabama Connecticut
New Hampshire Delaware
New York D. of Columbia
North Carolina Georgia

it said it will be nationwide by the end of the year. my bad. anywayz, enjoy!

drunken marauder

Reaction score
Hey thanks man!!!! I got my phone in Michigan in like 4 days maybe tops!!!

mkirby

Reaction score
Website
meredithkirby.com
Sounds pretty cool.

If you guys are out of the DHS system, you could go for something like Tracfone (like I have) or Cingular Go! Phone.

You can buy the phones (Mine cost ten dollars) and the cards with minutes up by the register at grocery stores.

Perfect for people who only use their phones for emergencies, or every once in a great while to check in with friends/relatives etc.

I

IBRRHOBO

Glad it helped ya! I'll keep updates on it for ya. Also, if ya liked the free phones, check out the free medical under my remote area medical thread!

drunken marauder

Reaction score
Yea I'll have to check that out. I might have to get down there where your at for that good dental I was hearing about in one of your other threads. So how long have you benn doing foreclosures? We've got a ton of them up here but I dont have tools or a truck. I dunno I'm just hoping to be able to leave MI sometime soon.. Hoping to cut this paper tether April 16th but they want a lot of money. I dunno guess they dont like counterfitters here.

drunken marauder

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to get the new minutes on these things? Its the first of the month.

I

IBRRHOBO

The only place they will mail it are those states listed that they operate in. The phone works nationwide. Guess I'd look @ riding a train to where you can get it and use general delivery.

drunken marauder

Reaction score
yo i already have a tracfone but i likes the sound of free minutes. can you keep ur old phone and # but still get the minutes?

You could put the new sim card in the old phone once you get it!

drunken marauder

Reaction score
Oh yea I was watching tv the other night and safelink is even running comercials here on television.

drunken marauder

Reaction score
Hey dime why not just hop cross the border.... Theres plenty of abandoned shit in South Mi.. I mean the towns down there are nothing to speak of.. But they come in about 2 to 3 days like super fast.. Ive had to order two.....

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads