folk punk bands?

dprogram

Reaction score
All i can say is the fucking Dreadnoughts from vancouver canada

That is a pretty damn good song, but to hear the best of them you will really have to buy/download their albums. Go on their myspace for more aswell.

This was tight. Makes me miss my boys!

bryanpaul

Reaction score
like johnnynothings just mentioned..... 2nd st. rag stompers are the shit... not really "folk punk".... straight kickass jug-band buskin tunes

Reactions: BakkaBakkaBakka

Ethan

Reaction score
johnny hobo and the freight trains, wingnut dishwashes union, ryan harvey, ramshackle glory, mischief brew, andrew jackson jihad, this bike, alot of people call against me folk punk i mostly just consider it punk, but its great regardless, but i really recommend johnny hobo and ramshackle glory(theyre both the same guy, and my two favorite bands)

heynow

Reaction score
Just checkout out Anus kings. Love your lead vocals voice! Seems like a lot of bands are trying to hard for a certain image. You guys seem to really enjoy your music and I think it shows and comes through. Nice job

bryanpaul

Reaction score

bryanpaul

Reaction score

bryanpaul

Reaction score
Reaction score
ghost mice
johnny hobo and the freight trains (pat the bunny,wingnut dishwashers union)
early against me!
defiance, ohio
andrew jackson jihad
tim barry
this bike is a pipe bomb
blackbird raum
captain chaos
its pretty easy to find them just poke around youtube:)

hobojudah

Reaction score
the only one worth mentioning that i haven't seen posted here already is ramshackle glory.

pat the bunny sings the most and plays guitar but theres also an accordion, saw, banjo, tambourine, drums and piano.

check em out.

Saw them like a month ago in Tucson at the Boxing Gym, they put on a good fucking performance and there is always good company down there this time of year. Kegs galore.

soapybum

Reaction score
Idk if he's been mentioned but Spook Rat is alright, even though its basically an album making fun of folk punk. You can dl the album on crimethinc's website.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads