Feb. 1, '09 - StP party SE - Gainesville, FL | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

Feb. 1, '09 - StP party SE - Gainesville, FL

downhome kid stoney

Reaction score
nope iam in lakeland right now, i gotta run to riverview to see someone, hey my ropad dawg jenie is gonna be coming out that way, if she gets there before me, let her know iam a comin soon

xsjado

Reaction score
Hey, why don't you call the Prosecutor's office and ask for a slight postponement.
Tell 'em you were making your way from (Texas, or Oregon, or whatever's far - your registered state of residence, if that works), don't want to miss your court date but you've had an injury, need a week more to make it.
Or maybe you're not being a defendant, it's not my business, but it would be cool to meet ya in G-ville if you can work it out!

Here's the Prosecutor's office number, if that helps: (757) 385-8641

so my dad did some shit to make it so i didn't have to actually appear in court. im back in Rocky Mount right now but tomorrow ill be heading to FL. could you pm me directions to the stpp location?

thanx allot

xsjado

xsjado

Reaction score
i just got into palatka FL today and am prolly gonna try and thumb my way to gville here in a little bit, if not im gonna catch the next greyhound there tomorrow morning

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads