Eugene StP movie/beer/hangout night! Late January | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

Eugene StP movie/beer/hangout night! Late January

macks

Ballsy Adventurer
Reaction score
Website
macksemil.wordpress.com
Still happening - I'll repost the date and time and location because it's way down there in the thread..

Saturday January 31st, 6:00pm until sleep
1648 Alder Street (PM for directions)
Eugene, OR

We'll eat some food, watch a few movies about trains, then drink and play music and bullshit for a while! (Bring instruments!)

My house is cool with people from out of town crashing at the house for the night as long as you are respectful and not with a bunch of dumb crusty drunk punks. All StP people are welcome and if you're bringing a friend or something thats cool too!

Totally stoked.

macks

Ballsy Adventurer
Reaction score
Website
macksemil.wordpress.com
Yes Arrow, I was more referring to the packs of scumfucks that wander these parts sometimes.. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about haha. As of now it's a yes on the TV but I hope we get the projector set up soon.. bah!

And appollonia glad to see you made it to StP, find any advice on Europe yet?

Angela

Wandering But Not Lost Yet
Reaction score
We'll eat some food, watch a few movies about trains, then drink and play music and bullshit for a while! (Bring instruments!).

Instruments will be comin'! Hope you like old time fiddle tunes played badly on a fiddle and/or washboard. It all sounds great though with a little beer/whiskey, which I'll be sure to bring some of along with the instruments.

macks

Ballsy Adventurer
Reaction score
Website
macksemil.wordpress.com
Hell yeah! I'll have my banjo and guitar and harmonicas! I'll bet we can scrounge up enough instruments to have a nice little ruckus.

Ananah Miss

Reaction score
I have a mandolin that I'm just starting to mess around with - my first stringed instrument, but would love someone to make er sing!
And give me a quick lesson!
I also have a harmonica - c key
And some bamboo flutes

macks

Ballsy Adventurer
Reaction score
Website
macksemil.wordpress.com
rumors of a few bands playing in the basement later that night.. this might be a fucking blast! acoustic set by mcdougall?

D

dirty_feet

I'm a bad fiddle player too!!!! I won't be there till late though, and I'm not staying long...but...I'll bring my fiddle as well and we'll both make some ears bleed for sure.

macks

Ballsy Adventurer
Reaction score
Website
macksemil.wordpress.com
A little update since this is only a few days away -

If you're getting in town earlier than 6 you're welcome to come to my house early, I'm headed out to the coast on Friday night for a friends' going away party so I won't be back in Eugene until 3 or so Saturday.

The projector is up and running and awesome.

I assume people mapquested my address or something since no one asked me for directions but if you're hitching/riding freight in..

hitching - get out close as you can to downtown, walk to bus station (10th and Oak), get on long green "EmX" bus (free) towards Springfield. Get off at either Dad's Gates or Sacred Heart stations. Walk to Alder (1 and a halfblocks before Dads Gates, 2 blocks after Patterson (Sacred Heart stop)). Walk up the numbers on Alder to 17th alley, before 17th st. Big house with the tower is it! Can't miss it.

from trainyard - walk to S end of yard where overpass is, take a left at the overpass and walk down the street until you see a bus stop (#52 Santa Clara I think). Buses going back toward the overpass&yard go to Eugene Station, it's like 1.25. Also, if you don't want to pay that you can walk to downtown station in like 25 minutes if you just follow the tracks to downtown and take a right on Oak. Follow them walking on the street though, not the tracks duhh..

Alright.. 6pm movies soon after, bring instruments, stories, your own booze, a friend or two if you like, some coffee to make for wider so he'll stay up and hang out with us

Uncle Stinky

Old Dog--Can't See, Can't Hear, And Right In The D
StP Supporter
Reaction score
OK now, again, are y'all drunk an' singin' loud ?!?!?!?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads