Eugene StP movie/beer/hangout night! Late January | Page 3 | Squat the Planet

Eugene StP movie/beer/hangout night! Late January

Dmac

Reaction score
little arrow might have liked it, but i am guessing that you had more fun without her crampin' your style. i thought she was going to kick widerstand in the shinn for me. naughty naughty!

D

dirty_feet

I like your avatar dmac66! Yeah - I had a great time making ears bleed with Angela's fiddle and playing beer and washboard. Macks - thank you so much! I was happy to see everyone and thanks for listening to my bad fiddle playing - I'm new at it and you were gracious musicians to hear such screechy awesomeness. See you all in April. Arrow and I will be stuffing your good for nothing scumbag faces with savory sustenance for sure....however... do BYOPB. Bring Your Own Peanut Butter.

Angela

Wandering But Not Lost Yet
Reaction score
I like your avatar dmac66! Yeah - I had a great time making ears bleed with Angela's fiddle and playing beer and washboard. Macks - thank you so much! I was happy to see everyone and thanks for listening to my bad fiddle playing - I'm new at it and you were gracious musicians to hear such screechy awesomeness. See you all in April. Arrow and I will be stuffing your good for nothing scumbag faces with savory sustenance for sure....however... do BYOPB. Bring Your Own Peanut Butter.

Likewise on the being gracious to bad fiddlers. Thanks for having us Macks. It was good to meet a few of you while I'm still up here in Oregon. I'm hoping that I'll make it back for the April get together but don't know for sure right now. Thanks for bringing the biscuits and gravy Arrow!

Reactions: Uncle Stinky

dirtyfacedan

Reaction score
i think i may need to attend the next one! Glad you all had fun.

Reactions: Uncle Stinky

dirtyfacedan

Reaction score
WOW, looks like a ball! I'll be sure to make i down to the next one. Too bad i missed it.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads