Drinks of the Road (booze) | Page 3 | Squat the Planet

Drinks of the Road (booze)

bryanpaul

Reaction score
*AHEM.............are we getting off track here?.............. RECIPES FOR DISASTER BITCHES!!!!!!
ok since we'v got talk of mouthwash going on....here's one from Asheville NC called a "Chad Slam" named after a dude named Chad we used to kick it with....dood spent like over 100$ of his EBT card on overpriced organic vanilla extract from the one overpriced organic food market right in town......and Cheerwine (cherry soda only found in the southeast)...Dr. Pepper is an acceptable substitute..........
4OEc5zRUT0PPLUbxm5A2pOVgLBIGNWkA92RwqcPGuvyklYCNOPjhX4URuPu25oFEu8AKOyZ-bX8QN8WCHh6VhHNAvIrROFfTgDfTmYo1r99qwT182mm9qbZcDJ-RQB2W76GdzgoTq6Xh7Q
th_plus_sign-1.jpg
Cheerwine_Soft_Drink.jpg
Equal_Sign.jpg
yatanlar.jpg

bwad99

Reaction score
Other bad recipes:
1 part vodka+ 1 part redwine (by part, I mean bottle)= really bad self-fortified wine
Old E+Orange mad dog=super brass monkey
fuck yes, if only I could find the shit.

In the past half year i've gotten into pouring liqour straight into my tallboy. I had a friend who would dump skittles into a half full forty and let it sit then drink it later. Right now im drinking st ides + bourbon. hold it down.

Alaska

Reaction score
Seagrams 7 Dark Honey + Jim Beam Devil's Cut + Cherry Coke for flavor

This is the shit that kills us while blindly loving every minute of it.

Redd Capp

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
What the diffrence between Bourban and Whiskey? I drink Jim Beam Straight and put Jack Danials in my morning Coffee.

dharma bum

anarcho-transcendentalist
Reaction score
What the diffrence between Bourban and Whiskey? I drink Jim Beam Straight and put Jack Danials in my morning Coffee.

i've heard that it's where it's make... i.e. bourbon is make in kentucky and whiskey elsewhere. i think it has to do with bourbon being stored in barrels that are charred on the inside, gives it a richer taste i guess. whiskey is stored in non-charred barrels.
someone please correct me if i'm wrong..

Blackout Beetle

Reaction score
Two of my homekids invented Trainwrecks, which consists of vodka, spacebag, steel reserve and sprite. LMAO

Blackout Beetle

Reaction score
I usually just drink the typical shit, Steel Reserve, Hurricane, Camo, Earthquake if I'm feeling ballsy...

bryanpaul

Reaction score
^^^

dont know if its already been posted...
Gutter slam! Listerene and flavored beer.
if you got the means to buy beer ("flavored" beer at that) in the first place....why the fuck you drinkin listo !?!
that shit is for emergency situations only in my opinion..........

acer910

Reaction score
if you got the means to buy beer ("flavored" beer at that) in the first place....why the fuck you drinkin listo !?!
that shit is for emergency situations only in my opinion..........

if you only have enough cash for one beer and your at some dry party and theres listo in the bathroom. it happens

D

Deleted member 125

Why have you met me before you kinda look familiar.
your sister bought me, yourself, and yer partner dirty dog tickets to the fest, but after seeing the homebum we were camping with beat up yer partner and realizing you cared about nothing but tall cans of 211, and you being under age and most likely a runawayi lost interest in being around you.

Blackout Beetle

Reaction score
Did that happen? Fuck if I'd know =P That sounds like a number of situations I could've possibly been in... oooh, Mike's Harder Cranberry Lemonade is the shit and makes excellent slams.

SeeYouInIceland

Reaction score
i recently landed in asheville. i wandered around for an hour trying to find cheap beer, asking people along the way, getting discouraged after finding nothing but booze "boutiques", then i stumbled on a four-pump station where just about every 24oz from bud light to 211 was a dollar. i don't know how expensive beer is where you're from, but i was giggling like a little girl.

http://www.travbuddy.com/blog/archives/224-Top-Ten-Cheapest-Places-To-Buy-A-Beer..html

Blackout Beetle

Reaction score
*AHEM.............are we getting off track here?.............. RECIPES FOR DISASTER BITCHES!!!!!!
ok since we'v got talk of mouthwash going on....here's one from Asheville NC called a "Chad Slam" named after a dude named Chad we used to kick it with....dood spent like over 100$ of his EBT card on overpriced organic vanilla extract from the one overpriced organic food market right in town......and Cheerwine (cherry soda only found in the southeast)...Dr. Pepper is an acceptable substitute..........
4OEc5zRUT0PPLUbxm5A2pOVgLBIGNWkA92RwqcPGuvyklYCNOPjhX4URuPu25oFEu8AKOyZ-bX8QN8WCHh6VhHNAvIrROFfTgDfTmYo1r99qwT182mm9qbZcDJ-RQB2W76GdzgoTq6Xh7Q
th_plus_sign-1.jpg
Cheerwine_Soft_Drink.jpg
Equal_Sign.jpg
yatanlar.jpg

Hmmmmmm.... I wonder how that tastes...

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads