Drinks of the Road (booze) | Page 4 | Squat the Planet

Drinks of the Road (booze)

outskirts

I ain't getting any younger.
Reaction score
I prefer hard liquor straight up, usually whiskey or rum.
However I did come up with a drink once while camping in Ohio.
I was camping near this rebuilt pioneer cabin/site/thing?, and they had a little herb patch outside the door, so I helped myself
to some fresh mint that was growing there. It was a chilly evening so I took some back to my fire and made mint tea. I found
some natural cane sugar packets I had tucked away and cracked open a bottle of Wild Turkey that I had with me and added
both. I call that drink Campfire Julep, and damn did that hit the spot that night, I slept real good.

daveycrockett

Reaction score
remember when joose had the caffiene in it that shit was so fuckin good i have a friend who owns a store saving me a few cases still red and orange fourloko till the summer with the caffiene still, cant wait. this weekend at nycs parade i shared vodka and oj half gallon oj to a fifth of vodka then beers withmy friend, thenst pattys boston a fifth to the face with sparkling cran juice till fights and shit talking ensued fuckin cops throwin my shit around. and beeeers beers beers. cheap shit gives me heartburn though anyone else? gosling 151 yeahman

Reactions: bryanpaul

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads