Drinks of the Road (booze)

R

river dog

hahaha michelada, but mix your own, cheap mexican beer, clamatto and hot sauces! dont get drunk on that shit though, ya might kill someone...works well for cold weather

i met this group of rastamen drinking soymilk and rum, soymilk sounds pricey for the road though

D

Deleted member 125

DERAILER!!! 1/3 cheap 40, 1/3 four lkoo or jooze or whatever nasty horrible "energy" drink booze thats 12%, then 1/3 NIGHTTRAIN! get ready to be derailed from society phantom 13!!

Alaska

Reaction score
I think its just the cold northern thing. Russians, Alaskans, and Finns, the three heaviest drinking folk I know. I guess when you are stuck in the cold dark for half the year, its either learn to drink, or suicide. Or both.
I don't really drink so much anymore, but when I did, I was all bout whiskey and beer. Not mixed, just my drinks of choice. Irish coffee if the night got on too long. And of course regional things. There is no way to deny that a fresh Pina Colada out of a coconut on some white sand beach of the carribean is a magical thing.

Yeah, pretty much. It gets really bad this time of the year, especially.

Honestly, just whiskey and cherry cola. I'm tempted to try 211 and clam juice, though, fo reals.

Dmac

Reaction score
well ya just cant go wrong with straight whiskey, but when it is cold it is hard to beat hot chocolate and pepermint schnaps (rumplemints 110 proof works best, but any pepermint schnaps will do). hot toddy = yum!

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
another good one is the "Sidewalk Clam" ......you git a bottle of clamato (on EBT, naturally) and pour it in your beer......MMMMMMMM....fuckin goooood....and it's alot cheaper than buyin the Budweiser "Chelada" shit (although i do sometimes)

51275_Juice_Clamato_Picante_Plastic_32_Ounce_small.jpg
image.jpg
nattyice.jpg
207C.gif
budweiser-clamato-chelada.gif

you totally get extra points for taking the time to code each link to give us this awesome visual representation :D

i think this should be a requirement for this thread.

Reactions: wildboy860

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
fuck this mixing shit. fuck the sidewalk slams.
four words: whiskey straight no chaser.
(usually royal club or canadian mist)

well that's just unimaginative.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com

Cardboard

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
MOUTHWASH BITCHES!
I bought a few bottles of mouthwash for some natives on a res in Arizona. At first I was a bit confused about why I had to go buy 4 liters of mouthwash, but when we went under a bridge, and they started passing the bottle, I realized what was going on. Fucked. Sure, its kind of like peppermint schnapps, but I would also turn that shit down as fast as mouthwash.
Guhhh, when you gotta go all out like that, I prefer staying sober.

Reactions: Shadowmarque

travelin

Reaction score
Reckon im old enough to drink for the taste of it, not for the buzz, cause i been there, done that plenty times.

I like a shot of hot damn from time to time, but i gotta be careful cause dat ole demon booze done got on my back with spurs and rode me hard for many years untill i managed to throw him.

And no, i aint judging no one.

dharma bum

anarcho-transcendentalist
Reaction score
right! the only res i've been on was around buffalo, and they didn't fucking play. i saw them burn down all kinds of shit just for the hell of it. cheap smokes though.

back on topic... i know i said "fuck sidewalk slams" but i just shared one with some folks yesterday. to be honest, i'll drink what i can get (not a huge fan of clear liquor though)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads