Photos - DOG STOLEN IN BARCELONA | Squat the Planet

Photos DOG STOLEN IN BARCELONA

Belle Amie

Reaction score
MY DEAREST FRIENDS DOG WAS STOLEN IN THE CITY OF BARCELONA PLEASE HELP
VARG IS MORE THAN A COMPANION TO ME AND HIPPIE.
Description: Large German Shepherd, RED bandana around neck (answers to german commands)
Name: VARG
Originally from: Germany
IMG_8454.jpg
IMG_8445.JPG

D

Deleted member 125

how did you get yer dog stolen? asleep? or does yer dog just have a habbit of going away with strangers? maybe they had some bacon bits?

Belle Amie

Reaction score
how did you get yer dog stolen? asleep? or does yer dog just have a habbit of going away with strangers? maybe they had some bacon bits?

I dont know the full details, i got an email from my old road dog that his dog was stolen in Barcelona (we had split ways in Berlin). Hippie was not one to take his eyes off his dog, Varg was only ever willing to be with me or another girl named Saiks without Hippie.

as his friend and someone that loves that dog, i felt obligated to spread the word on this website, maybe to gain some help, but also let people know that even friends can be stolen - not just your backpack or wallet.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads