Photos DOG STOLEN IN BARCELONA (1 Viewer)

Belle Amie

MY DEAREST FRIENDS DOG WAS STOLEN IN THE CITY OF BARCELONA PLEASE HELP
VARG IS MORE THAN A COMPANION TO ME AND HIPPIE.
Description: Large German Shepherd, RED bandana around neck (answers to german commands)
Name: VARG
Originally from: Germany
img_8454-jpg.28219
img_8445-jpg.28220

Click here to buy one of our amazing custom bandanas!
OP
Belle Amie

Belle Amie

Have you reached out through couchsurfing or some popular barcelona FB pages?

Shared with a friend who I think is still working at a hostel in Barcelona.
i haven't thank you for your suggestion!!
i dont have a Facebook so i can't post anything there.
thank you!

OP
Belle Amie

Belle Amie

how did you get yer dog stolen? asleep? or does yer dog just have a habbit of going away with strangers? maybe they had some bacon bits?
I dont know the full details, i got an email from my old road dog that his dog was stolen in Barcelona (we had split ways in Berlin). Hippie was not one to take his eyes off his dog, Varg was only ever willing to be with me or another girl named Saiks without Hippie.

as his friend and someone that loves that dog, i felt obligated to spread the word on this website, maybe to gain some help, but also let people know that even friends can be stolen - not just your backpack or wallet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $0.00 of $50.00
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $0.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $0.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $0.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Threads in last 24 hours
Messages in last 24 hours
Members in last 30 days
Latest member
JimmyD