congress passes a bill that'll get us all tossed in jail

EliV

Reaction score
Wow... "awful" doesn't even begin to properly describe this. But I love how it says one of the requirements of the members of that commission have to be knowledgeable in "Islam and other world religions" in so many words... But they also say that they aren't to base it on race, religion, et cetera. This is ridiculous!

I

IBRRHOBO

this is fucking bullshit. How do they get away with this stuff all the time? i wish the general public paid attention...then maybe we wouldnt have to deal with all this fascist shit.

Funny statement as almost ALL of the shit the government does is PUBLIC! This is the Megiddo Report. You wanna get spooked, simply insert your name, cause or whatever here!

http://www.fbi.gov/library/megiddo/publicmegiddo.pdf

moe

Reaction score
i really don't know much about this, cuz im busy getting my head out of drama bullshit, but im looking around today, and now im just finding more and more shit wrong, like this fucking bill, a complete murder of the first amendment among so much other shit. they should just cross that fucking first ammendment out of the constitution cuz they'll never let us put it to great use, or we should get our asses up and take back what was given to us.

enocifer

Reaction score
Website
vids.myspace.com
We all need to stop bitching and start the fucking revolution. Well.... I don't know. the system is so entrenched and there really ain't anything we can do to change it... Fuck it. I just wanna take a tribe of kids to the woods and start a self-sufficient community. Live in tipis/tents, brew our own booze, hunt for food...wait, we killed all the wildlife. Fuck, even that's not possible anymore. Goddamn it. I think I'll just continue traveling and subverting the system any way I can. I'm tired of worrying about stupid laws that I don't follow anyways. They sure as fuck hate individual freedom, though, don't they? Fuck being a slave. RESIST!

DFA

Reaction score
Website
wemakezines.ning.com
this country is still very young.
I would like to see how our culture would be like in another 100 years,
like greece when the whole country erupted into chaos after one
kid being shot by a cop.

sleep

Reaction score
I'm not shocked at all the government does all kinds of crazy shit yet people just keep on ignoring it and justifying their actions. Wanna get really paranoid? Strap on the tin foil beanie look up Operation Northwoods or MKULTRA haha.

oldmanLee

Reaction score
Saw this thread churn its way to the surface,and decided to throw my two cents in(I know,here he goes again).
The sum of human history has always been for the establishment of some form of order.The forms that it takes vary from basic co-operation to totalitarianism.At this point in the history of the U.S.,we have already passed the logest point that any democratic govornment has ever exsited by between 50 and 100 years.Most of the experiments in democrasy usually failed after the first 100 years,and usually drift towards either facism,or some form of "nanny state".What this act is doing,from my somewhat jaundiced veiw,is allowing folks that fear change(and isn't democracy at its heart all about change?)to feel that if they chose to not to be an active part in there own lives,that the bad people will leave them alone.Its in human nature to avoid strain nowadays,as well as in the past,so this is nothing new.
You have a choice.I,for one have chosen to pretty much ignore this act,and thru some of the information I have spread over the years,to probably directly contravine sections of it.No,not looking for martyrdom,not looking to change the world,or history,or even people's minds.Just providing options by way of information.If this is a crime,so be it.Three hots and a cot doesn't sound too bad as long as I have access to books.And I doubt that the powers that be consider me much if any threat.But,as long as people are willing to learn,and learn that the greatest strenght that the individual has is the ablity to say the word "no",irregardless of consiquence.we can keep on learning to be free.

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
I've read that already it's quite old, but interesting ta read

UrbanNokizaru

Reaction score
Website
ninjabikeslut.tumblr.com
What's the bill? The video and link are dead, I tried reading the legal jargon but it's over my head I didn't understand much of it, except that they're keeping an out out for anything that seems even remotely rebellious or unusual.

Diagaro

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If you look for shit in the yard chances are good you will find a pile of shit sooner or later.
If you don't think about piles of shit, sure you could step in one - but you will have your chin up and you will be putting your time into a more constructive time usage rather than the conspiracy theory totalitarianism masturbatory vicious thought circle.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads