cheap cigarettes

elokupa

Reaction score
ok this only really applies in europe unless they have a big difference in the price of cigarettes between states.

you also need some cash to start this off.

ok so lets says your in spain. barely any tax on cigarettes, buy a box of 200 (thats all you can take over the border legally unless you like tax). smuggling them is piss easy as they dont have border control anymore.

so now youre in france where ciggies are much more expensive, just sell them a pack each at a euro or 2 more than you bought them. youll sell the whole box in minutes. (as long as you sell them cheaper than the shops ofc)

i had 3 cartons and they were all sold within 30 mins leaving me with 45euros PROFIT.

if youre ever in the vicinity of luxembourg it might be worth a visit, they have no tax on cigs there apparently..

M

Mouse

Delaware doesn't tax smokes. lots of people around here go to Del. and buy a bunch of cartons and bring them back to PA or MD to sell them.

I steal cartons from work on occasion. But only for my personal use. I've thought about selling them but I don't care. Gotta love working at a gas station on 3rd shift. everything is fair game.

M

Mouse

I didn't know about the reservation thing. exreamly cheap smokes. wow, the goverment just wont stop with trying to kill those people off, will they?

freepizzaforlife

Reaction score
in iowa, you can get two packs of pall malls for about 5 bucks. I just roll them. its cheaper and the papers don't have that shit that makes them burn longer. etc etc. a pouch of bugler or top here is 2 bucks flat. at the local tobacco outlet.

EliV

Reaction score
Is it sad that I would kill for a $25 carton? I smoke Turkish Royals most of the time and at the discount tobacco place they want $40 for a carton, so you can imagine that cigarettes make me broke-r most of the time, not to mention that I have to pay part of the rent for the house I have with my two roommates...

Angela

Wandering But Not Lost Yet
Reaction score
Want cheap cigarettes? Hit up your local gutter or ashtray.

I don't think snipes count as cheap cigarettes but in some places you can almost find enough of them to support a nicotine habit. I've found alot of barely smoked ones at bars around Portland that look like someone only took a puff or two and then put it in the ashtray. Hey, I guess obnoxious hipsters who can afford to buy cigarettes they don't really smoke are good for something

IAmTheEndOf

Reaction score
in north carolina, smokes aren't too bad. recently Reds have gone up to $5 something with tax. Usually i buy Buglers or Bali Shag. Buglers are less than $2 and the Bali are like $2.89, Bali Shags are way better and for a Tin it's actually 10 cents cheaper for shags then buglers. personally i just think the Halfzware Shag is a better type of tobacco than bugler, but to each his own. But you pay $2 for 40-50 papers and enough tobacco to cover that... that's a hell of a lot better then paying twice as much for half the amount

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads