cheap cigarettes

shwillyhaaa

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
anyone know of the rez near olympia, wa where they sell cartons for $10-15? apparently they manufactuer the smokes on the rez so they can sell em cheaper.

yea man i went there and they throw out hundreds of filterless cigarettes in thier dumpster... its near aberdeen. went there and had a tin can filled with filterless smokes didnt last me long cause i was generous with em with the street kids in oly.

Reactions: kriminalmisfit

Matt aka Sparks

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I buy an 8oz bag of McClintock Tobacco and a couple of cartons of tubes and that shit lasts me all month. $20 bucks all together.

RideMoreTrains

Reaction score
i stopped buying my cigarettes in the united states a long time ago.

i order them online from foreign countries. usually European or Russian. there are a variety of sites that you can buy from. you can get all major brands.

the catch is you aren't pay our ridiculous fucking taxes so depending on what part of the country you live in its cheaper even with shipping.

i looked it up and i get a carton of camel blues (lights) for 35 bucks. i'm sure if you look around there are even cheaper sites.

show me a place in the united states that still sells a carton of camels that cheap. especially in the north!!!!

L

LiveFreeDieFree

Cigs are ridiculously priced all over Canada. For premium brands you're looking at 12-$15 a pack! I don't even want to know how many packs I'd get for $15 Canadian down south.

On a more helpful note: if you come to Canada and didn't think to stock up on marley reds or whatever your brand is, after you're done kicking yourself in the ass repeatedly for it head down to the native reservations and you can get tax free cigs for about $4 a pack. You also don't pay tax on gasoline there either. Also, big cities like Toronto and Vancouver (probably others too) tend to have a huge supply of bootlegged cigs. I call them 'mob smokes'. They're actually pretty decent too. Only thing, you have to not look like a cop and sometimes you have to keep asking before Mr. Chinaman will admit to having them. Also, the places that usually sell then don't legally sell cigs. Example: I used to get mine from two different stores when I lived in Toronto, one was a florist and the other a butcher. Basically either go in and ask or ask around and get pointed in the right direction. Oh, and if you do indeed come here bring some of everything except weed, that's the only thing in Canada that's relatively inexpensive.

Hope this helped.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads