Photos - Captain looking for crew members to squat uninhabited islands east med | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

Photos Captain looking for crew members to squat uninhabited islands east med

Johny

Reaction score
Also lived off the grid in Montana and South Florida and the desert of Nevada lol

creature

plastic wingnut in a microwave
Banned
Reaction score
I think this is another post & run..

Wasn't happy with his many guns..

But where there's war, that's what's called fun

& the lost is when it's done

So I suspect it's best to run..

Reactions: QueerCoyote

Jerrell

Reaction score
I've always wondered how easy it was to recruit people when starting a cult.

Now I know.

DertyDers

Reaction score
Hey this is the dream man Iove it. I would love to help in some way at some point :) I may be working on starting an artist and travelers hostel in Aurangabad, India over the next few years. I have dreamt of helping to build a network of sustainable communities around the world to share culture and art. It’s part of what I want to do with my life. I think our ideas definitely have some strong similarities man. Also very much interested in living on a sailboat later in life so working on you’re project would be pretty bad ass for me. Would love to stay in touch, keep us updated on whether you need help with anything like research or if you’re ready to start!

MyshelleAndJonah

Reaction score
@Aleks Milenkovic, do you still think this could work? If there are no abandoned buildings on the islands, do squatters' rights exist? Would the government say these islands need to be kept untouched, and thus force you to dismantle what you built? Feel free to answer by direct message if you prefer.

Mika

Reaction score
Sounds like fun and I've nothing better to do in this life anyway.

I'd make a good physical minion + I could give whatever you wanna build up some artwork.

No experience with boats tho.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads