Caps for sale!

G

general.manifest

I'm new to this thing, and recently over coming an extreme technophobia that has allowed to to be alienated from online communities for years. Hi everybody!

I'm really curious about the uses people have discovered for frozen bananas. contact me.
I'm particularly interested in techniques that folks have developed for healthcare on the road, and have a bag of those myself I love to share.
And I'm generally interested in the insane and obtuse.

jxxx

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
welcome. well there's many things on here to fill your interests my friend. just look around, and please feel free to share any questions or stories. Much appriciated :)

finn

Playground Monitor
Reaction score
Well, did you know that you can check for hairline fractures with a U-lock? Open the lock, and take the 'U' and hold it near but not quite in the middle of the curve. Tap the end against the pavement or something hard so it vibrates like a tuning fork. Touch the bottom of the 'U' against the bone that you think might be broken. It will vibrate the bone, so if it's a complete fracture (goes all the way through), it'll hurt, if it's not, it won't. You can also put it against the top of your head if you want to hear a neat sound (as long as your skull is intact), it's not very loud, but you'll hear it and no one else will.

S

Suburban hell

That is very handy, good ol flashlight up to the fingers and toes at night to look at your bones, your wrists and ankles too if your scrawny.

Angela

Wandering But Not Lost Yet
Reaction score
Welcome to StP! I had one of those technophobias myself untill relatively recently. As for healthy living on the road, have you checked the "Staying Healthy" section, it's a great resource.

compass

Lost
Reaction score
Frozen bananas? If you run them through a masticating juicer (champion), it makes the richest most delicious sorbet ever. You don't even have to add anything, just frozen bananas. Try it, you'll be amazed.

sharks77

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
frozen bananas aren't good for much besides making ice cream... freezing them causes ice crystals to form that annihilate the cell walls, so when they're thawed, all the liquid thats supposed to be contained in the cell walls escapes and they're all mushed to fuck and not really good for much (unless youre into that kinda thing?)

Labea

Reaction score
frozen bananas aren't good for much besides making ice cream... freezing them causes ice crystals to form that annihilate the cell walls, so when they're thawed, all the liquid thats supposed to be contained in the cell walls escapes and they're all mushed to fuck and not really good for much (unless youre into that kinda thing?)

bananer bread

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads