Anyone From the East Coast?

D

Deleted member 2626

S. Central Penn. Headed north in april. I love the Rockies and plains but there's a lot to see here and it's easier to get to right now

Reaction score
im in stamford ct lookin for sum adventures while im stuck on probation here

Mayor Cantrell

Reaction score
Usually the East Coast, South, or Midwest
East Coast is just so sweet. So many weird little NS lines goin every which way; so many mountains; the atittude has a bad reputation, but I like it more than that shy, pretentious, fake West Coast bullshit. Of course, not everybody is like that out there, and not everybody is upfront and bold in the East. Richmond is a great example of that. I lived there for about a year, and people are quite sensitive, friendly, and open to others.

Nemo

Reaction score
South Eastern NC here, we have a love hate relationship.

Reaction score
East Coast is just so sweet. So many weird little NS lines goin every which way; so many mountains; the atittude has a bad reputation, but I like it more than that shy, pretentious, fake West Coast bullshit. Of course, not everybody is like that out there, and not everybody is upfront and bold in the East. Richmond is a great example of that. I lived there for about a year, and people are quite sensitive, friendly, and open to others.

agreed. i prefer the east coast any day. cant compare drug wise though.

ihaveabandinlaw

Reaction score
Atlanta Georgia here, but ending up in Washington in July.

L.C.

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
i'm in reading pa.not quite northeast,mid-east? how far north,and how far east?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads