Anyone From the East Coast?

outskirts

I ain't getting any younger.
Reaction score
Yep. Central New York State here.
Highly recommend y'all come through the Adirondack mountains. Beautiful country, and stealth camping up the yin-yang.

Yeah I keep hearing good stuff about NY State, I was told there is a kick ass coffee house just
outside Saratoga, which has live music all the time. That and everyone keeps telling me the same
thing you said about the Adirondacks. I gotta get my ass out of the Pine Barrens a few weeks this
Summer and hit up NY State. Anyone from NY State who has any info, advice, tips or ideas... just
drop me a message please. Thanks.

Hey, how's the fishing up there?

Contraceptron

Reaction score
Yep. Central New York State here.
Highly recommend y'all come through the Adirondack mountains. Beautiful country, and stealth camping up the yin-yang.

This. So much of NY is farmland (active and abandoned) and woods, there's always someplace to stay the night. NY is incredible in the spring/summer.

Dishka8643

Reaction score
I'm from south Jersey.... Born in a cedar swamp. Raised by ticks.

The NJ pine barrens are an amazing place. It's a unique environment, that, despite it's name, is full of wildlife and natural beauty.

Bob

Reaction score
originally from NH, in waycross georgia now, headed up tha coast.

GLASZ

Reaction score
Central Mass here. If you need any info on new england shoot me a message

outskirts

I ain't getting any younger.
Reaction score
South Jersey here. Stay the hell out of Jersey. I hate that fuckin state.

Come on man, it's not that bad! Well... except Walter Rand Transportation Center, and all the right wing nut jobs
in Ocean County, and all the asshole park rangers & game wardens... OK, OK, it sucks, but we have good pizza. lol

Out of Step

Reaction score
I'm actually currently in Reading, PA too, L.C.
I use to go to/play shows at the Backstage in Kingston, before they closed it.
Also use to visit NE PA during the short period of time when my dad wasn't in jail, haaaa, like around Wilkes barre and Scranton and shit.
I'm lookin' to get out of here though, as soon as I get my taxes for the numerous wage gigs I had last year, squared away...
Anyone want to head to the Washington gathering in a month or two with my cousin and I? I have instruments!(A lot of 'em. And I would love to travel with another musician...)

jaren

Reaction score
Im in Charlottetown P.E.I. Canada ,
anyone from around Atlantic Canada read this gimme a shout !!!

Hey man I will be in Nova Scotia soon. If your ever in need of a travel partner going south let me know. Or if you just ever want to meet up and chill sometime.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads