Your site has gone to shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

liz79

Reaction score
I don't know what has happened to this site in the past couple months that I havent been on, but its turned into a lot of crap. You guys are censoring shit that is useful to others and taking out things that may not have any need to be in here but bring people enjoyment. You guys have sold out to the media and you still talk about anarchy like you actually live by it. What anarchist punk is going to sell out and link their site to shit like facebook and twitter and still call themselves that. You are all a bunch of fucking idiots. Get off your ass, go ride the rails that you complain about missing, get back on the road and enjoy life rather than sit on your ass and fuck with this shitty ass site. What the fuck is the point of changing it anymore? You've completely fucked up the point of this site. When i joined a little less than a year ago it was a great site, a place where i could ask questions and get useful, straightforward answers. Now i cant do shit without seeing a bunch of crap. What's the point of making a site look cool or whatever when it isn't even useful to anyone? Get your head out of your ass and do whats right.

liz79

Reaction score
No, this site isn't supposed to be for just train hoppers, I'm not even a train hopper myself, I'm a hitchhiker myself, but whats the point of sitting around on a computer all day when you aren't even doing anything useful except pissing people off is what I'm trying to get at.

MrD

Internet SuperHero
Reaction score
Website
www.sometimesmotion.com
What anarchist punk is going to sell out and link their site to shit like facebook and twitter and still call themselves that. .

How is connecting to a social media site in ANYWAY "selling out"?
And for god sakes why is your font in green!?!?

Reactions: eve and Nym

bicycle

Reaction score
why are you here instead of hopping trains? why is your font green? why are you here if you dont like it anymore?
respect to you for speaking out whats on your mind however.

Reactions: ayyyjayyy

liz79

Reaction score
I don't hop, I hitch. Me and Di are housed up right now trying to fix the piece of junk we call a vehicle. My font is green cus I like green, it shouldn't matter anyways. Plus it makes you guys pay attention more it seems.

liz79

Reaction score
How is connecting to a social media site in ANYWAY "selling out"?
And for god sakes why is your font in green!?!?
Think about it for a while and maybe you'll figure it out for yourself.

Cardboard

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Liz, this site, like any specialized forum site (and the rest of the world), has become full of a lot of shit, I agree. It's sad that you have to dig through so much crap, to connect to people who are actually able to maybe help you. But what do you expect? It seems for a long time like a majority of the traffic to this site has not been squatters, travelers, anarchists, what have you... but rather people who are looking to learn about these things. It's really sad that we live in a day and age when everyone can just go to google and learn about anything about anything. Really anything though, not necessarily their own truth. There are some people on this site with many years of experience, and wisdom that they wish to share with the right people. They are the minority. If you don't like the threads, don't read them. If you need help or advice with something, read enough of them to get a feel for someone on here you feel you can relate to, and ask them. There are no right answers, but just those that fit for the people with the questions.
Anyways, I agree with a lot of what you said. Just keep in mind not to generalize STP in such a way that you accuse me of being some corporate sell out that only talks about anarchy and traveling. You too are sitting on your ass in front of a computer, in a house, choosing to participate in something, then complaining about it. Don't like things on here? Make them better, because no one is gonna listen to your whiny ass.
"get back on the road and enjoy life rather than sit on your ass and fuck with this shitty ass site" -'nuff said.
PS, the facebook and twitter ads are a bit depressing. I even use facebook, but must agree, it isn't something that should be on here.

bicycle

Reaction score
laughs about this all hehe

bicycle

Reaction score
like her facebook, lots of addons and games, wish my facebook was half as cool as hers :D

Reactions: Nym

Missy

Reaction score
Honestly, Liz79 I somewhat agree with a few of your points but the way you come off here you sound like an idiot. I think you could have made some real points to back up your statements but instead you acted childish and your points did nothing but rub people the wrong way, which in turn makes it fall on deaf ears.

Hope you can learn how to be successful internet troll.

Do they teach that on the GED test yet?

bryanpaul

Reaction score
public forum....it is what you make it.....put good shit on here or stop bitching.......

Reactions: DaisyDoom and Nym
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads