your "power animal" | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

your "power animal"

Cobo

Reaction score
Virus. The organism on the edge of life...

Capable of infecting entire populations, destroying them or advancing their evolution. All the while so ninja that no one's even sure if it can be considered a life form.

xbocax

Reaction score
Virus. The organism on the edge of life...

Capable of infecting entire populations, destroying them or advancing their evolution. All the while so ninja that no one's even sure if it can be considered a life form.
--(A)--

Uncle Mom

Reaction score
Website
www.freedirtfilm.com
Strong, like an Octopus.

MunicipalWaylan

Reaction score
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EjcILt--p0U?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EjcILt--p0U?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Nachos the cross eyed cat because he's the best civil defense attorney this side of the Rio Grande

wizehop

Chasing the Darkness
Reaction score
xorgarg:

Comes from the planet neburon from the xzugnan Galaxy. Its my power animal because its a strong independent creature that is A sexual and mates with itself. Because of the hypo carbate dioxide atmosphere on Neburon (not to be confused with Neburan of the ortize galaxy) Xorgargs ar able to travel vast distances by inhaling the light gas and using it to float. You may also note this is the only animal on neburon that can do so.
Xorgargs are predators but not the kind that like children. They hunt, sleep and masterbait (A sexual) when ever the FUCK they feel like it. A lot of other animal of the same species dont like the fact the the Xorgarg dont move the same as them, but the Xorgarg do what the FUCK they want and they can float, so they dont care.
The weird thing is they like Johnny walker and beer, dont ask me how I know that. They apear like very nice friendly creatures but they are capable of doing bad things if its what the FUCK they want to do. The main reason I like them isd because they doen't exist and neither do I.

Ithyphallic

Reaction score
Wolf or orca. I've always been fascinated by wolves, growing up I had alot of wolf statues, pictures, and the wallpaper of my room was a pack of wolves howling at the moon. My dog is a half wolf, and she chose me more than I chose her.

I've always dreamd of orcas, swimming with them, running along the shore beside them, etc. and once near powell river I was swimming way out off a penninsula and a pod swam past me, one came close enough to touch if I wasn't so terrified.

D

Deleted member 2626

coyote, dog, wolf, meat eaters, take what they can when they can, eat what they can when they can, usually dont take shit from other animals, animals in general are powerful, all should be respected and all are tough as shit to survive the backcountry

Nelco

Reaction score

CardBoardBox

Reaction score
yup, cheesy thread.....this is what you be doin in like 4th grade but, fuck it i think you can learn alot about somebody's personality.......sooo
.... if you could be, identify with, or use any animal to describe you what would it be ...WHY?....or even just what's your favorite animal?.....

I AM A MANATEE .......... gentle, freindly, perfectly content to just chill and float around munchin on seagrass all day...no "jobs" or stressfull hunting to worry about .....no building of a nest or a den cuz of weather...i'm floatin around south florida watchin the fat human girls in bikinis....no natural predators besides idiots runnin me over in their speedboats....straight margaritaville lifestyle all day erryday ......no stress no responsibilities...just a comfy existence to enjoy...plenty of time to ponder all the mysteries of the universe.....EAT, FUCK, FLOAT, CHILL...

your power animal, sir, is win. :p

When I was a lot younger I was super drawn to wolves. Everything about their behavioral patterns and mannerisms fascinated me. Their clever, loyal and look out for one another. Its odd though, these days I find myself more or less like a cat than anything else. I know it sounds odd but you'd agree if you knew me in person.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads