Why don't you have sex?

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
That is well said and that would be my reason too... I have had very little experiences that were actually good with sex and relationships, be it sexual or emotional, so I developed strong boundaries that don't allow people "in" (in both ways huehuehue). Now I crave for affection but any attempt by someone to be anything more than friends is seen like a threat. To me it's too dangerous, and I wish I could go beyond these traumas but I'm kinda stuck by the part of me who's in charge of defending me and who got a little paranoid.

sorry for replying to this literally 5+ years later, but damn do i identify with this. it's made me afraid to even touch anyone (with prior consent of course) in fear of them freaking out. instead of like, 'no thanks, im not intersted' (which i can handle) it's 'ewww' or 'but you're so old' (she was literally four years younger than me) or one time, after hooking up with someone they emailed me to say that if i told anyone they would literally tell everyone i raped them. that just devastated me emotionally. it's been really difficult to open up to anyone since.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads