Where are you going to be this winter?

MunicipalWaylan

Reaction score
I'll be in Washington and Oregon over christmas and then back to NY for school. I want to hit the road when winter starts to wind down

Uncle Mom

Reaction score
Website
www.freedirtfilm.com
I'm going to be in VA: Richmond and Newport News. hoping to do some video work there.

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
oregon or thereabouts

C

crustythadd23

Im currently posted in Long Beach,CA. Visiting friends for a couple months, along w/ hella good shows coming up & Crass live in Pomona on March 18th!

CardBoardBox

Reaction score
I'm holed up on Vancouver Island for the winter. They don't call it the wet coast for nothing.

seasonchange

Reaction score
ughughugh. michigan for the time being. hoping to get out of here before february so i can celebrate my birthday back in austin / sell my body to science for $$$. once i've got money, i'm thinking about heading west again...or perhaps, hitting up an ecovillage work exchange program in missouri?
either way, i need warm weather right about now, and it seems like it's cold everywhere in the continental u.s. i suppose it doesn't really matter where i end up this season.

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
unfortunately.. i'll be in the northeast US healing from back surgery, hopin to hit the road in springtime right when festivals start.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads