What the shitttttt, need advice on where to hide money/valuables.... | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

What the shitttttt, need advice on where to hide money/valuables....

L

Lost in transit

A crown royal bag... You loop both strings around the button of your pants and put the bag inside. Adjust the strings so they aren't visible.You could throw the pouch in ur underwear too but that could get gross after a while....

A

AlwaysLost

Is having two wallets a good idea like 1 you can hand off to a mugger..and one thinner one with your vital stuff in it? I always button my pockets. Thanks.

PIE

Reaction score
Yes two wallets are great. A gun is a plus also. But cash wise. To keep from thieving police upon booking, secret pockets. I once put $100 bills into each of the souls of my boots. Week later went to pull them out and they went and disintegrated on me. So months later when I came up with cash. I tried again, but this time put the bills in small plastic seals and there still whole, well whole at the liquor store. Just use your brain. Free American express bluebird account. Hide on your personal. Shit get a wad of wanna be money and throw some real $1 and a $5 around it and when your obvious "rich white runaway" ass gets mugged. Just give them the wad.

Sent from my iPhone using the Squat the Planet mobile app!

A

AlwaysLost

Yes two wallets are great. A gun is a plus also. But cash wise. To keep from thieving police upon booking, secret pockets. I once put $100 bills into each of the souls of my boots. Week later went to pull them out and they went and disintegrated on me. So months later when I came up with cash. I tried again, but this time put the bills in small plastic seals and there still whole, well whole at the liquor store. Just use your brain. Free American express bluebird account. Hide on your personal. Shit get a wad of wanna be money and throw some real $1 and a $5 around it and when your obvious "rich white runaway" ass gets mugged. Just give them the wad.

Sent from my iPhone using the Squat the Planet mobile app!

That is brilliant

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads