What are you listening to right now?!!! | Page 8 | Squat the Planet

What are you listening to right now?!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 8978
  • Start date

Jerrell

Reaction score

(The sudden realization that I, personally, cannot recall ever eating an actual waffle there.)

brando

travelling through time and space
Reaction score

(The sudden realization that I, personally, cannot recall ever eating an actual waffle there.)

True fucking story dude. Love it!

LuckyMinnie

Reaction score
I started listening to some of the 80's and 90's music I grew up with throughout the afternoon. Right now:

Pearl Jam - Black

(be careful not to spam!)
Right now, there's the sound of my youngest daughter flipping through the tv channels and no music. But when I rode my bicycle to my storage facility today, I listened to Estas Tonne. He's a very good guitarist.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com

boongah4

Reaction score
that is a personal favorite of mine, along with many other stoner/doom/drone bands. i'd love to see SUNN0))) play!
I missed SunnO))) the last time they came around but I did see OM just before they cancelled the rest of their tour due to COVID-19. Was strongly tempted to head out to Stoned and Dusted this year but, alas, cancelled.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads